Dan Bylsma new Sabres head coach (now official!)

spndnchz

The one thing that stuck out to me, and there wasn't much, was the answer to what Bylsma plans to do about possession numbers.

That was my biggest impression, seems like a pretty boring dude.  Seemed that way in studio earlier this year too.  That's fine.  Between Murray and Rex Ryan we should be ok entertainment wise.

I don't know if I see it. Though Sekera was great skating the puck up ice, he wasn't the best up-ice passer.

I wouldn't be against it though.

I dunno, he was also passing to forwards who had trouble receiving a pass. Little chicken/egg here I think. Related, I don't think the reliance on those types of zone exits bodes well for Weber and Gorges.

They're all compound nouns composed of two separate nouns. Like game seven. Unlike attorney general.

Honestly thought your comment was a comparison to my attorney general example. My bad.

I don't know if I see it. Though Sekera was great skating the puck up ice, he wasn't the best up-ice passer.

I wouldn't be against it though.

You known the best fit is Christian Ehrhoff. Edited by dudacek

I dunno, he was also passing to forwards who had trouble receiving a pass. Little chicken/egg here I think. Related, I don't think the reliance on those types of zone exits bodes well for Weber and Gorges.

Honestly thought your comment was a comparison to my attorney general example. My bad.

Don't get me wrong, Sekera can flip the ice.. I'm just thinking of who  Murray might want given the style DDB wants to play. I don't think Sekera would be top of the list. 

I bet you and Hoss say attorney generals, too, don't you? :angry:

Do you say tennises shoe?  Or buses stop?  How about swimmings pool?

Those aren't the same things.

They're all compound nouns composed of two separate nouns.  Like game seven.  Unlike attorney general.

I literally laughed my ass off!

McKenzie reporting in and around 3 Million per year for the deal. Dreger reported five years earlier

I was going to guess around $4mil just because of the insane amount offered to Babcock.

You known the best fit is Christian Ehrhoff.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/report-pittsburgh-penguins-christian-ehrhoff-to-test-free-agency/

WHY WHY WHY DO WE STILL HAVE POST MERGING!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Edited by JJFIVEOH

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.