Anyone see this concept jersey design before?

PromoTheRobot

People should leave jersey design to the pros.

Not to steal your thunder, but to piggyback off of it considering this place has the pulse of Mama Cass, 20 minutes after a ham sandwich.......but I would love to see Ted Black, Mike Gilbert, and Kevin Snow in a Human Centipede of 3rd jerseys, parading through the FNC lobby on a gamenight. No crazy stuff....just upright, with sleeves sewn to shoulders. That is punishment enough.

Not to steal your thunder, but to piggyback off of it considering this place has the pulse of Mama Cass, 20 minutes after a ham sandwich.......but I would love to see Ted Black, Mike Gilbert, and Kevin Snow in a Human Centipede of 3rd jerseys, parading through the FNC lobby on a gamenight. No crazy stuff....just upright, with sleeves sewn to shoulders. That is punishment enough.

The Mama Cass reference vexes me. Are you saying the board's pulse has been too low? Given that she must have had some degree of heart failure, I am guessing that 20 minutes after eating a hamsammich, her poor old ticker would have been thumping away rapidly.

In your image, Frank Cravotta and Larry Quinn are trailing behind with shovels on dootie duty.

The Mama Cass reference vexes me. Are you saying the board's pulse has been too low? Given that she must have had some degree of heart failure, I am guessing that 20 minutes after eating a hamsammich, her poor old ticker would have been thumping away rapidly.

In your image, Frank Cravotta and Larry Quinn are trailing behind with shovels on dootie duty.

She choked to death.

Not exactly, but for the joke to work that's what we must assume is true.

Sooooooo, you're another one who fell for the conspiracy set to lure an unsuspecting and alcohol-free Keith Moon to his demise a mere 4 years later in the same flat.

The Freemasons forced that ham-sammich into her and removed the evidence of her murder , uh, accidental choking  TOTALLY inexplicable heart attack from the flat.

Aw, nuts, too much has been said already; we'd better leave it at that.

Holy hell those are bad.

At some point in time, those who design sports jerseys decided to use this new design language which shouts out "graphically simplified corporate logo to be used on letterhead" if you know what I mean.

It's not right for a sports team.

I still say the best of them all is the Blackhawks logo on the red uniforms....that thing was designed by the wife of the original owner in 1926 or something. 

Good design is timeless.

So is bad design!

Those Sabres slug uniforms will still look terrible 200 years from now!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.