The Official Sabre Fan Amnesty Thread

X. Benedict

This was painful. It was hard. The team we loved was just plain bad. Things were said. We as a fan base sunk to lows not thought possible. We can all unite around cheering  this team heartily tomorrow. Maybe knock off the Pens too. Really these Sabres have nothing to hang their heads about.  Many will never play here again and deserve a respectful sendoff. 

Everyone forgiven, No hard feelings, brighter days ahead. 

Sign on if you agree,

X.B. 

This was painful. It was hard. The team we loved was just plain bad. Things were said. We as a fan base sunk to lows not thought possible. We can all unite around cheering  this team heartily tomorrow. Maybe knock off the Pens too. Really these Sabres have nothing to hang their heads about.  Many will never play here again and deserve a respectful sendoff. 

Sign on if you agree,

X.B. 

Absolutely! 

D67

Sign on if you agree,

X.B. 

Agreed. This team played hard to the bitter end and never quit unlike that disgraceful abomination of a team in the southwestern desert.

This team was bad, but I liked most of the players.

They never quit and I hope most of them go on to better things next year (about half of them here)

A good bunch of guys who have my respect. Kinda like this board.

Thanks for making this journey through hell tolerable my brothers and sisters.

Deep sigh...

Duda checking out.

Edited by dudacek

From this day forward we collectively cheer for our Sabres. No more Tank bullshite. Its all about winning baby. Full on support for the team building that will now take place. One for all and all for one. United we stand , divided we fall. Sabres one and all. Damn corny but thats how I'm feeling.

This was painful. It was hard. The team we loved was just plain bad. Things were said. We as a fan base sunk to lows not thought possible. We can all unite around cheering this team heartily tomorrow. Maybe knock off the Pens too. Really these Sabres have nothing to hang their heads about. Many will never play here again and deserve a respectful sendoff.

Sign on if you agree,

X.B.

Well put X.

The relief is not so much that we get McEichel, but the fact that we never need to cheer against this team again.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.