McDavid OR Eichel?!?!? DONE.

Brennan Huff

That's kinda racist.

How is that racist?  Kane likes the bling and all that stuff, so he would probably take that as payment for the number.

KANER248.jpg

Last year Eichel front-squatted 320 pounds, cleaned 335 pounds, had a close-grip bench press of 250 pounds, a pull-up max of 25 reps, with a a body fat percentage of 6.3 percent.

Here he is two years ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F51ngAUi4JE

I think he'll take whatever number he wants.
Edited by pi2000

How is that racist? Kane likes the bling and all that stuff, so he would probably take that as payment for the number.

Last year Eichel front-squatted 320 pounds, cleaned 335 pounds, had a close-grip bench press of 250 pounds, a pull-up max of 25 reps, with a a body fat percentage of 6.3 percent.

That's even more racist. How does Kane liking flashy designer clothes translate to him being all about gold chains, "bling" and Air Jordans? You're just assuming he likes that stuff because he's black.

Find a picture of Evander Kane in gold chains, or "Bling"....I bet you can't. 

I tried; I couldn't.  

That aside, Kane was here first.  It's his number. Just like Ott didn't get 29 when he came here, Eichel will survive.

IF the Sabres don't win Saturday, of course.

How is that racist?  Kane likes the bling and all that stuff, so he would probably take that as payment for the number.

KANER248.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F51ngAUi4JE

25 pull-ups?! 

Eleven just felt it move. 

GO SABRES!!!

That's even more racist. How does Kane liking flashy designer clothes translate to him being all about gold chains, "bling" and Air Jordans? You're just assuming he likes that stuff because he's black.

Who's the racist?   I know a lot of white people who like gold chains and Air Jordans.... jesus, it's not like I said fried chicken and watermelon.   

Find a picture of Evander Kane in gold chains, or "Bling"....I bet you can't. 

evander_kane_650.jpg

$(KGrHqNHJF!FEl0sGhzeBRLQwsUfc!~~60_1.JP

Who's the racist?   I know a lot of white people who like gold chains and Air Jordans.... jesus, it's not like I said fried chicken and watermelon.   

evander_kane_650.jpg

That's "Bling"? Seems pretty understated to me. Whenever I've seen E. Kane he's looked like a GQ model. Not a rapper. 

That's "Bling"? Seems pretty understated to me. Whenever I've seen E. Kane he's looked like a GQ model. Not a rapper. 

If that's bling, Jason Pominville is Mr. T.

On second thought, I can't find a picture, but I remember Pommers having a chain on a lot. Am I wrong?

Well I have been trying to stay away but it's been difficult.  I feel the need to defend Evander Kane.  He is a well dressed, well spoken, well raised kid who has worked very hard to give his family a better life.  I have seen nothing from him to indicate he is a problem child and I think the worst that can be said is he has an attitude. Good.  I am sick of boring, cliche, hockey players with no personality.  Evander Kane is a Buffalo Sabre and a veteran.  Jack Eichel is neither.  Kane gets the number he wants and Eichel can wait in line.

I can't wait until Kane shuts up the doubters... it is going to be amazing.  

If that's bling, Jason Pominville is Mr. T.

On second thought, I can't find a picture, but I remember Pommers having a chain on a lot. Am I wrong?

Like I said, it's not a black or white thing.   It's a materialistic thing... so yeah, call me materialist-ist.    Anybody here doesn't think Evander Kane is materialistic?   C'mon!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.