SabreSpace NHL.com Bracket Challenge 2015

Hoss

Did anyone have the Caps going to the ECF's?

Yep! :)

Washington Tampa over here.

Also have the Ducks.

Yep! :)

Samesies. Had the Wild over the Blackhawks though. :(

Jesus, we had the same bracket except Van and Montreal.

I had Rangers vs habs and Rangers beating Anaheim..... I was doing great, brain fart pick with the habs (did it too quickly) and did not expect caps to have this fire..... I started strong and will end with a blank

Any jokes to follow as seen fit....

Yep, I knew better. I did the same thing last year. I've gotta stop over thinking this thing. The Rangers hate scoring goals in the playoffs. How could I have picked them to win the cup?

Oh well, it was fun and it's not quite over yet.

I've got you all right where I want you.

You chose the path less taken, and it has made all the difference. But you find your way back at the end, except there are birds and a big ugly Russian trying to derail our grand finale.

With the Blackhawks win, I'm up to a tie for 8th place in the Sabrespace league. In the first round I went 4 for 4 in the East and 2 for 4 in the West. But in this second round my two horses in the West seem likely to advance (Chicago and Anaheim) where I'm not sure the Rangers will beat off the Capitals in Round 2. Tampa is looking good so far though.

I got the western final right, but it was pretty easy.  If the Rags and Lightning pull it out than I'll have somehow lucked into getting the final 4 right.  Unfortunately, NFW are the Rags winning it all. 

EDIT:  On second thought, it's pretty fortunate.  Just because I picked them doesn't mean I want them to win.   you, Rags.

Edited by qwksndmonster

I got the western final right, but it was pretty easy. If the Rags and Lightning pull it out than I'll have somehow lucked into getting the final 4 right. Unfortunately, NFW are the Rags winning it all.

EDIT: On second thought, it's pretty fortunate. Just because I picked them doesn't mean I want them to win. ###### you, Rags.

I've got the same final 4 (Ducks, Hawks, Rangers and Lightning) but I have the Hawks beating the Rangers for the cup. Unfortunately I'm in something like 66,000 place overall so I don't think I'll be winning one of those 55 inch curved tvs, not that I was expecting to anyway. Oh well. I am tied for 7th in the Sabrespace league though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.