Coyotes @ Calgary: 4-7-2015 9pm EST

CallawaySabres

Just as big as any Sabes game left. Let's hope the Flames goaltender issues pose a problem.

Let's just finish this thing. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Edit: Irony: My avatar posting that phrase.

Edited by Neokolai Gogol

Not saying it is, but could this thread be bad form?

I do not subscribe to the notion of a jinx, but maybe we should be cautious here.  Dangerous ground, perhaps?

That said,

GO SABRES!!

Opps ... GO YOTES!!

The game day thread for yesterday's game was started on 4/5.  There is your scapegoat.

I'll be wearing my Coyotes sweater tonight. Old school original, but I'm wearing it.

I have one of them in my closet as well. Ex brother in law gave it to me since he wasn't into hockey. I may have to break it out and dust if off tonight.

Edited by Claude Balls

Not saying it is, but could this thread be bad form?

I do not subscribe to the notion of a jinx, but maybe we should be cautious here. Dangerous ground, perhaps?

That said,

GO SABRES!!

Opps ... GO YOTES!!

Up is down, good is bad and tonight, the Desert Dogs are my old Sabres.

I'll be wearing my Coyotes sweater tonight.  Old school original, but I'm wearing it.

That design is really one of my favorites. The milquetoast uni they came up with to replace it is regrettable.

Maximum pain in progress. Calgary crushes Arizona tonight. This story has a tragic ending for the Sabres I think. Epic fail for Buffalo sports history books.

Definitely a possibility. I'm just sitting back and letting it play out.

The Coyotes are 0-4 vs CGY this season losing by an average score of 4.25 to 1.5.    Flames need a win to maintain a playoff spot.    

CGY has the 3rd worse Corsi for % in the entire league, while ARI ranks 22nd.    So I expect shots to be fairly even, hopefully MIke Smith continues his stellar play of late and Hiller has one his classic swiss cheese games where he can't stop a beach ball.

Looking ahead ARI plays VAN on Thursday.   They're 2-2 vs VAN this season, one of their wins coming in a 5-0 shutout at VAN back in Nov.   They just about have 2nd place in the Pacific locked up but have lost 2 of their last 3, their win coming in a shootout over LA 2-1.

That said, I don't expect ARI to pickup any points in either game.    

Calgary should take this game, in fact, all 3 teams that AZ play will be tough. Unless of course Anaheim rests lots of players.

I have a feeling this goes down to the Sabres/Pens tilt on Saturday. 

Gonna be gut wrenching.

On a side note, there was a special on about Connor McDavid the other day. All I can say is, WOW. The kid really is amazing. And a good person too. 

Calgary should take this game, in fact, all 3 teams that AZ play will be tough. Unless of course Anaheim rests lots of players.

Gonna be gut wrenching.

On a side note, there was a special on about Connor McDavid the other day. All I can say is, WOW. The kid really is amazing. And a good person too. 

Bubbles always had the biggest heart in Sunnyvale.

Gonna be gut wrenching.

Any chance you have a link to that special? I know it's a long shot, figure I'd ask though

Gonna be gut wrenching.

And, of course, they'll come from behind to tie it late and then lose it in OT.  Arizona will give up a last-minute goal in regulation to break a tie, giving them 30th by one point.

No kidding. I just looked it up.

Get the tar and feathers the GDT thread for the Canes was started 3 minutes early!! No wonder the Sabres won (lost?) that one.

My bad, I had a high Sabres Losing Percentage with GDT Starts, I got over eager for that one.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.