GDT:Carolina at Buffalo 4-6-2015 7PM MSG, WGR550

Brawndo

The Sens-Pens game tomorrow is of critical importance. As much as I'd like to be able to cheer my team to victory in the final game, I'd like the safety net of facing off against a Penguins team whose playoff ticket had not yet been punched.

I think Pittsburgh is going to go balls-out the rest of the season regardless of when they win next.  They will need to build momentum going in to the playoffs, assuming they get in.

The Sens-Pens game tomorrow is of critical importance. As much as I'd like to be able to cheer my team to victory in the final game, I'd like the safety net of facing off against a Penguins team whose playoff ticket had not yet been punched.

With as poorly as they've been playing, I don't see the Penguins laying down Saturday even if they have clinched. I think it's more likely they use the game to build some momentum. On the other hand, how tight will they be if they need that game to get in?

Edit- I was too slow on the iPhone.

Edited by bg17

Noooo We'll give them the game of their lives. Arizona can do whatever the hell they want. We just need to lose Friday.

Clinching McEichel, then playing the Pens for their playoff lives... a happing ending. Who doesn't like a happy ending?

Mr. Welka said they are Polish and Irish sisters, I wouldn't kick a one of them out of bed for eating crackers!

Sorry Anna!

Edited by Woods-Racer

Noooo We'll give them the game of their lives. Arizona can do whatever the hell they want. We just need to lose Friday.

Its fan appreciation night in CBJ Friday. They're literally the hottest team in the league right now.

That said I expect ARI to win one their next two making Fri's game irrelevant.

Thank you for checking in.  

As you can see, if you were actually paying attention, at the moment, I am being courted by many posters not-named d4rksabrefan.

As you can see, if you paid attention, we are having so much fun without you

See how much fun we are having?

It really is crazy that you're are not here to see how much fun we are having with you not here to see it.

Thank you for checking in.

As you can see, if you were actually paying attention, at the moment, I am being courted by many posters not-named d4rksabrefan.

As you can see, if you paid attention, we are having so much fun without you

See how much fun we are having?

It really is crazy that you're are not here to see how much fun we are having with you not here to see it.

:lol:

Clinching McEichel, then playing the Pens for their playoff lives... a happing ending. Who doesn't like a happy ending?

Mr. Welka said they are Polish and Irish sisters, I wouldn't kick a one of them out of bed for eating crackers!

Sorry Anna!

That would be a happy ending, but I think that the Yotes might just pull it off against Calgary.

The little one is quite the dancer.  She can polka up a storm ...  ;)

Checking in after the game with some observations:

Larsson is a player.  That feed on the Ennis goal was a beauty.

Canes doubled up Buffalo in SOG in every period. 

Crowd behaved.  Cheered the Sabres goals.  You could tell they wanted the Carolina comeback.

The last five minutes were fun.

Kids and I had a great time.

Now go wrap this thing up in Columbus.

Edited by wjag

That would be a happy ending, but I think that the Yotes might just pull it off against Calgary.

The little one is quite the dancer.  She can polka up a storm ...  ;)

You got me!

Not sure when the show was performed, but the "little girl" might even be older than you!

But it was the other sisters I was revering to, I'm sure you realize this and are funning me! But none of them may be able to eat crackers in bed any more because they usually don't wear their teeth to bed. :ph34r:

You got me!

Not sure when the show was performed, but the "little girl" might even be older than you!

But it was the other sisters I was revering to, I'm sure you realize this and are funning me! But none of them may be able to eat crackers in bed any more because they usually don't wear their teeth to bed. :ph34r:

So, if you revere them so much, how can you disrespect them to the point of saying they can "eat crackers in your bed" anytime? Are you a "cracker"?

Holy Crap! I haven't seen that in a bathroom stall in 20 years!

That was great, perfect statement!

Nah...all those fancy poems and "call so and so for ____" numbers have been replaced by glory holes these days. Edited by Claude Balls

So, if you revere them so much, how can you disrespect them to the point of saying they can "eat crackers in your bed" anytime? Are you a "cracker"?

referring ....

dam

no disrespect, they are very pretty girls, and remind me of when I was young...

they can call me cracker, as longs as they don't call me late for diner!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.