2015 / 2016 Line Up

2slowtogofast

Guys.....Tyler Ennis will be FINE.  Seriously.  Rough slump I know but once DD finds some line combos that resemble chemistry and are left together for more than a game, he will be a good player.

I feel like we need to call up Aaron Rodgers to double check his comments on the team:

"Five letters here just for everybody out there in Sabre-land: F-I-N-E... E?," Rodgers said Tuesday on his ESPN Milwaukee radio show. "Fine. Tyler Ennis is going to be Fine."

Edited by Touched by Boyes

Is ROR even more effective when a more mature Eichel assumes #1 center duties? I see him doing more when having to do less.

A very interesting viewpoint, and one I believe to be accurate, but actually more meaningful in regards to Reinhart, I think. If Reinhart is our future #2 center, which is a likely scenario, it is crazy to think about the opportunity he will have on a second line, and the match-ups that will open up for him having a stud like Eichel centering the top line. It'll be a real luxury to have a guy like Sam as our #2.

In regards to O'Reilly, I see him eventually as our top line LW right beside Jack, and he will benefit greatly from that. He will still be playing top line minutes, but playing Eichel will do a ton for his offensive output, and he'll have someone to share the offensive burden with on that top line.

Thorny - I just don't have the viewing experience with ROR on the wing. I'm sure he'll thrive, but I just see him as a center. I've seen so much. I love his D zone presence. My ever changing mind's eye is settling into ROR as 2 Center and Samson as #1 RW.

Edited by N'eo

Thorny - I just don't have the viewing experience with ROR on the wing. I'm sure he'll thrive, but I just see him as a center. I've seen so much. I love his D zone presence. My ever changing mind's eye is settling into ROR as 2 Center and Samson as #1 RW.

Reinhart could end up at RW. But we can't forget that ROR's best statistical season thus far was at LW. If Reinhart reaches his potential, his offensive upside is significantly higher than O'Reilly's, and Reinhart's talents would be maximized at Center. That is why I postulate that the ideal future outcome is Jack and Sam as our 1-2 Cs.

If Sam does shift to RW, we will still be in great shape. We'll have a hell of a top line, and O'Reilly is a more than capable #2 C.

Reinhart could end up at RW. But we can't forget that ROR's best statistical season thus far was at LW. If Reinhart reaches his potential, his offensive upside is significantly higher than O'Reilly's, and Reinhart's talents would be maximized at Center. That is why I postulate that the ideal future outcome is Jack and Sam as our 1-2 Cs.

If Sam does shift to RW, we will still be in great shape. We'll have a hell of a top line, and O'Reilly is a more than capable #2 C.

Not saying you're wrong.

It's just that OReilly is such a good centre and Sam will be.

How come nobody talks about moving Jack over?

This is how i see it after been watching all sabre games so far this season:

The players need to feel that coach believes in the D together with one goalie, let the players earn some confidence in the actuall offensive part,

knowing that some misstakes can be done for the greater good.

Looking at this years team, there is plenty of skill that can be extracted with the correct recipe.

When we had Ullmark in MODO, every game he played, the players actually became more offensive, because they knew he would solve 9 out of 10 misstakes, if they now would happend, misstakes that is.
The D actually became more offensive aswell, following more in the rush. 

Linus Ullmark if given the chance for real, as n1 goalie, im certain this team will improve, his aura speaks "im focused, im calm, lets go, i got this".

1404743459-4-ways-build-trust-quickly.jp

1st line needs to be changed imo, 

26 Evander kane – 90 Ryan O'Reilly – 12 Tyler Ennis

Tyler needs to get his freggin cofidence back, and i think Evander and Ryan can give him that.

181110912jf004-st-louis-blu.jpg

Edited by MODO Hockey

This is how i see it after been watching all sabre games so far this season:

The players need to feel that coach believes in the D together with one goalie, let the players earn some confidence in the actuall offensive part,

knowing that some misstakes can be done for the greater good.

Looking at this years team, there is plenty of skill that can be extracted with the correct recipe.

When we had Ullmark in MODO, every game he played, the players actually became more offensive, because they knew he would solve 9 out 10 misstakes, if they now would happend, misstakes that is.

The D actually became more offensive aswell, following more in the rush. 

Linus Ullmark if given the chance for real, as n1 goalie, im certain this team will improve, his aura speaks "im focused, im calm, lets go, i got this".

1st line needs to be changed imo, 

26 Evander kane – 90 Ryan O'Reilly – 12 Tyler Ennis

Tyler needs to get his freggin cofidence back, and i think Evander and Ryan can give him that.

I like your ideas.  I don't think Bylsma will do anything like that, but it's interesting stuff.

So i was listening to DB speaking of todays lineup .. 

Could someone tell me why he doesnt want to mix things up ? 

is it a long term believe in something?

From my perspective as 2 posts above this, i want to see Evander, Ryan, Tyler. 

Tyler looks so frustrated dont u agree? i mean, look at the shootouts, jesus christ.. 

This must be obvious to DB aswell.

Tyler needs space, and i strongly believe Ryan and Evander can bring that to him and make

him score some more goals.

He needs to start switching some of these lines up.  How we haven't seen Reinhart with ROR again is beyond me.  They seemed to have so much chemistry and had been playing well together.  One goal a game pace over the past 5, something needs to be switched up.  DDB seems to bring a great system and the players all seem to know where each other are but I cannot for the life of me understand why there are some line combos he refuses to try or stick with. 

Girgensons and Weber returned to practice. I can't believe I'm gonna say it, but we have a logjam at the blue line

Kane missed practice today and is day to day with a LBI.

DD said the injury is in no way related to his MCL sprain from last month, and calls him probable for Nashville Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.