GDT: New Jersey at Buffalo. 3/20/2015 7:00 MSG

Doohickie

The late season has revealed those who were closet Tankers the entire time but too proud to admit it... And those that still try to deny it but are quite obviously Tankers.

(This is not saying there aren't legitimate anti-tankers... There are plenty. Just saying that some have changed sides or were always on the side of the Tank)

I know, but there's really no answer any of us can give that we haven't already; it's incomprehensible from your perspective, and that's okay.  I'm just tired of talking about it.

I don't know about you, but I'm seriously thinking about shutting the door on this place for a few months. There are a handful of people that really ruin it. 

Wow. I come home from work and this GDT is bouncing off the bottom. Whats the Population of Jersey ?

I just got back a few hours ago from a week long conference in Jersey. I've been to Jersey many times and I can honestly say it's my least favorite place ever.

I just got back a few hours ago from a week long conference in Jersey. I've been to Jersey many times and I can honestly say it's my least favorite place ever.

There's some OK areas (the western part that isn't befouled by NYC), but yeah large swaths are pretty useless.

I'm glad Larsson continues to prove he is a real NHLer.

And Risto's play the past little while  :worthy: ... This kid has all the tools. If he keeps growing he could be an all-time Sabre.

(Yes, I've had a few)

Edited by dudacek

I'm glad Larsson continues to prove he is a real NHLer.

And Risto's play the past little while  :worthy: ... This kid has all the tools. If he keeps growing he could be an all-time Sabre.

(Yes, I've had a few)

No you're right, Risto is quietly becoming very very good.  Oddly with how crappy our defense has been, it has forced him to play major minutes and honestly has sped up his development IMPO.  The more you give the kid, the more he shows. I look forward to Rasmus and his hair for the next 15 years.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.