GDT Buffalo@Florida 3:00pm EST

WildCard

Since when is a well executed hip check a penalty.

Since the player with the puck.... didn't have the puck. Just like any other obstruction interference penalty.

It's an entertaining game. The Sabres are clearly competitive even with the loss of Girgs and Ennis. Still hoping for McEichel but I don't see the tank as a failure if they don't get him.

Extremely tan people in Sabres jerseys is so odd.

Especially when it has that sprayed-on/tanning booth look. Those didn't look natural.

Edited by Neuvichs Perchatka

The youngins on Florida are really fun to watch.

The Panthers were displaying slapstick levels of no-finish in the first half of the second.  Unfortunately, they normalized.

Not sure what the BFLO feed is showing, but the Florida feed keeps putting the camera on Jagr. He's been tearing these kids up like there's not tomorrow. He hasn't stopped yelling at these kids. That's exactly what they need. Plenty of young, not enough old. 

The ushers at BB&T must really take their jobs seriously. I've never seen so many people sit behind the nets when there are so many empty seats behind the benches. I know I would've moved.

In their defense (why they didn't correct it this year I don't know) the seats behind the benches are Club Red. All inclusive deal. Drinks, food, booze.... it's like a club. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=BB%26T+club+red&biw=1745&bih=868&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=cj7yVMDVF8_nsAS1_4H4Aw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoBA

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.