GDT Buffalo@Florida 3:00pm EST

WildCard

Yea. I really don't understand the motivation of non-tankers. Defies logic.

But I always thought the purpose of the gameday thread was to focus on some positives or negatives of that single game (for the most part). A place to come to escape from the misery of the current tank, and comment on the daily state of our roster. Couldn't tell the difference between this thread and Carrion.

Yeah your right I just want to get these last 20 games over with these last two years have been absolutely horrible to watch. Getting Reinhart was a start but landing one of the big two would make it alittle better. We all know the players and coaches aren't going to throw games but I'm sure Management isn't thrilled with this recent run of late. Their eyes are set on one of the big two not number 3 or 4 which possibly means a couple of more seasons before those players could step in. Edited by SabresBillsFan

Okay, this is a non-tank related question: Why isn't Stewart scratched? Seems a stupid risk to take.

Because they probably don't want to call up another forward from Rochester or Murray hasn't had an offer that he likes. I don't know if Stewart gets u a first and I think that Murray might want a solid prospect instead that could be here next year. Just my guess.

Because they probably don't want to call up another forward from Rochester or Murray hasn't had an offer that he likes. I don't know if Stewart gets u a first and I think that Murray might want a solid prospect instead that could be here next year. Just my guess.

I agree with the risk part.  I would not have played him today.  However, I think GMTM will trade Stewart even if it's for a 7th rounder.  He wont let him walk for nothing so it's not about liking or disliking a current offer.

Yea. I really don't understand the motivation of non-tankers. Defies logic.

But I always thought the purpose of the gameday thread was to focus on some positives or negatives of that single game (for the most part). A place to come to escape from the misery of the current tank, and comment on the daily state of our roster. Couldn't tell the difference between this thread and Carrion. 

At least someone gets it.

cheerleader.gif

:lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.