GDT Buffalo@Florida 3:00pm EST

WildCard

So we're definitely blowing the tank now, right? Everyone's on the same page? Terrific.

There's nothing on earth like being a Buffalo fan.

Tell me about it. I would like for either the Bills or Sabres to win a championship in my lifetime. Yeah let's blow a top two pick on meaningless games. If we end up with the third or fourth pick I'm gonna be pissed. Like I said a long time ago I still think McDavid ends up in Arizona. I hope I'm wrong but him going there would sell tickets and help a struggling market.

Tell me about it. I would like for either the Bills or Sabres to win a championship in my lifetime. Yeah let's blow a top two pick on meaningless games. If we end up with the third or fourth pick I'm gonna be pissed. Like I said a long time ago I still think McDavid ends up in Arizona. I hope I'm wrong but him going there would sell tickets and help a struggling market.

I'm with you. Being a 40+ year Bills/Sabres fan is starting to get tiresome. I really have a bad feeling that we won't be picking in the top three. If anyone can ruin your year repeatedly, it's a Buffalo sports team. This really isn't fun anymore. If the Sabres don't land McDavid or Eichel, it's gonna be another long term drought.

Edited by Claude Balls

I'm with you. Being a 40+ year Bills/Sabres fan is starting to get tiresome. I really have a bad feeling that we won't be picking in the top three. If anyone can ruin your year repeatedly, it's a Buffalo sports team. This really isn't fun anymore. If the Sabres don't land McDavid or Eichel, it's gonna be another long term drought.

I'm with you I'm in my 40's and this $hit is getting old. These two teams find more ways to blow it than any other team I know.

Buncha tank lovin jabronis in this thread. Why don't y'all go take off your pants and fire up an old Sabres loss on the DVR. Don't forget the kleenex.

Yeah yeah. This team hasn't had a super stud on offense since the LaFontaine days. One of the big two in this draft would help end the worst two years of watching this team since I can remember. Why blow it now on meaningless wins for a 3rd or 4th pick that probably won't see the NHL ice for another couple of years.

I look at it this way: Stewart is making his case for that 1st in the trade market, and also showing he can redeem CoHo as a linemate next year. I think he comes back. He's lived up to life challenges in the past; I think his issues earlier this year were just another such challenge and he will realize he can be big part of this rebuild.

Yeah yeah. This team hasn't had a super stud on offense since the LaFontaine days. One of the big two in this draft would help end the worst two years of watching this team since I can remember. Why blow it now on meaningless wins for a 3rd or 4th pick that probably won't see the NHL ice for another couple of years.

Yea. I really don't understand the motivation of non-tankers. Defies logic.

But I always thought the purpose of the gameday thread was to focus on some positives or negatives of that single game (for the most part). A place to come to escape from the misery of the current tank, and comment on the daily state of our roster. Couldn't tell the difference between this thread and Carrion. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.