GDT Canucks at Sabres 2/26/2015 7PM MSG

Brawndo

Canucks don't need neuverth. Lacks been playing with confidence and Markstrom has been one of the better goalies in the AHL. If being one of the better goalies in the AHL translates to competent backup they're ok in net till Miller returns. Kassian has been playing well. They have a -ton of injuries right now so much like us they have lots of kids filling in. Hope its a good game.

As always, GO SABRES ! 

Is Zad suspended? I thought he was just benched.

Nolan has been pretty consistent: do things his way and you'll play, don't and you won't.

I've been listening to Vancouver sports radio this morning, and it's been pretty entertaining listening to them talk about our team.

I can tell you this: they have no doubt Buffalo is going to win the Shart.

No clue where topost this, but I found it very interesting so I'm posting it here.How valuable is an NHL draft pick?

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/707825

(via http://thesco.re/theScore_app )

Any "value of picks" discussion that lumps the whole first round together isn't very useful.  I would break it down into at least three distinct groups, which would have less in common with each other than the final four rounds have between them.

Any "value of picks" discussion that lumps the whole first round together isn't very useful.  I would break it down into at least three distinct groups, which would have less in common with each other than the final four rounds have between them.

While I see your point, I think even more casual observers understand that early 1st rounders are much more valuable than late 1st rounders. I found the relative numbers of the later rounds pretty interesting though.

Nolan said that Zadorov is out because he's been satisfied with the way the defense has played recently. Doesn't seem disciplinary anymore.

Can't really blame him right now... after the performance against Nashville and what must have been a decent game against Columbus, it's hard to argue for changing things up.  Not that I think Zads was to blame before, but you get what I mean.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.