GDT Canucks at Sabres 2/26/2015 7PM MSG

Brawndo

blah blah.  I've never wanted them to stop winning.  I just don't hate it anymore when they lose.

They won one.  The UFA's shined as they should.  They are increasing their value to better teams with Cup potential.  Anyone on this team after Monday knows the drill.. their hope will be gone.

Relax a bit.

blah blah.  I've never wanted them to stop winning.  I just don't hate it anymore when they lose.

They won one.  The UFA's shined as they should.  They are increasing their value to better teams with Cup potential.  Anyone on this team after Monday knows the drill.. their hope will be gone.

Relax a bit.

Troof.

Good game, fun to see the Sabres enjoying themselves on the ice.  That passing play orchestrated by Mitchell was a beaut.

Not going to happen if we keep getting points like this versus two teams playing in a tougher western conference.  

That being said, if Mceichel is gone, i'd pick hanifin over marner, strome, and certainly crouse.

also i could see this happen

1.Arizona - Mcdavid

2.Edmonton - hanifin

3.Buffalo - eichel

Would be sad though if we don't get one of the top two after all the suffering

Here's what happens if the lottery shakes out in that order:  The Sabres and Oilers trade picks, with (obviously) some nice consideration going to Edmonton for the trade.

Drafting 3rd is still a win for the rebuild. It's just a triple instead of a home run.

I think it's more like a triple with the bases loaded but the third run gets gun down at the plate leaving the game tied going to extra innings versus clearing the wall for the walk-off grand slam.

Vancouver media all over the Canucks for losing to that dreadful, pathetic team in Buffalo. Every excuse in the book thrown out from tired from the roadtrip, injury depleted lineup, took them lightly, inexperienced goaltender blah blah blah but absolutely no credit given to those lowly Sabres who had as many injuries themselves but played through. Kind of funny actually. 

Vancouver media all over the Canucks for losing to that dreadful, pathetic team in Buffalo. Every excuse in the book thrown out from tired from the roadtrip, injury depleted lineup, took them lightly, inexperienced goaltender blah blah blah but absolutely no credit given to those lowly Sabres who had as many injuries themselves but played through. Kind of funny actually. 

Seriously? They are not that good, to expect much. They are a middle of the pack team, with a goalie that can steal them games (when he's not injured). They remind me of the Sabres in the 2012-13 season.  They look like a team that needs a "rebuild", or be stuck in hockey purgatory with a  7th-10th finish every year. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.