GDT Canucks at Sabres 2/26/2015 7PM MSG

Brawndo

We have to trade Neuvirth for the tank and I imagine his stock is rising fast. Stewart has been playing well, too. He's surely gone.

I really truly and honestly hope they sign him back into the fold though.  I know, assets for a rental and all, but I'd feel better if they'd just sign him.  They need some mature offensive players to take the pressure off the kids.

If we finish out of the McEichel sweepstakes I could care less who we draft. Quite honestly don't feel like waiting to see how another players junior season is going. Just trade the pick to the highest bidder for NHL ready players.

Preferably somebody with a cool last name so we can come up with a cool catch phrase to pass the time between losses.

We are too close on getting one of the big two to blow it with some meaningless wins down the stretch. If we end up with the 3rd pick I'm gonna be one pissed off fan and we will have to endure one more year of this $hit.

Why do we have to endure one more year of this?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.