Mike Cammalleri - 18g, 7a, 25pts

Sabres Top Scorers:

Tyler Ennis - 13g, 18a, 31pts

Zemgus Girgensons - 14g, 12a, 26pts

Matt Moulson - 8g, 15a, 23pts

Team Stats:

Devils - 56games, 51pts, 124gf/154ga

Sabres - 56games, 35pts, 104gf/193ga

Geez... seeing this makes me wonder if any of our guys will even break 20 goals this season.   :(

I want to vomit in your shoes.

That's fair, I'm just talking about from a hockey player standpoint.  The guy at 42 still is productive.  His work ethic is undeniable.  Say all you want about his attitude, his persona and his diva like stature, but he's a joy to watch on the ice.  I personally have loathed the Devils since the mid to late 90's along with Toronto, and Boston.  

Because of the talent around him or Because Buffalo?

Numerous reasons. One they will only be 18, two the talent around them, three if TN is still the coach we will have no system, four the PP will still suck because of #3, five they will most likely have minimal offensive defenseman to help the rush, and last but not least - it's Buffalo.

We will not be in tank mode but I still think we are without a doubt a bottom 5 team.

I cannot accept that. There will be a different team next year with skill at various levels. No way we are bottom feeding next year. How bout a middling team. There will be enough of an influx of skill to accomplish that jump.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.