Trade: Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, + Low 1st for Kane, Bogosian, and Kasdorf

dudacek

I would love to see Myers have a huge series and help the Jets to a first-round upset win (although I think they'll need better goaltending than they've been getting).

I would also love to see Kane play well enough as a Sabre to justify the trade -- because I think Myers is showing that his ceiling is higher than Bogo's (although I think Bogo will be a good player for a long time).

Thanks for all the congrats guys.

I would like nothing better than to watch theSabres and Jets playing the cup final.

Even if I were to lose the bet and had to wear a jersey in public, I will put Hawerchuk's name on it and wear it with pride.

As a side note, I really liked watching the Sabres when you had Perrault, Robert and Martin (yes, I am THAT old).

Also Crozier, Dudley, Fogolin, Gare et al...even Korab!

It was a formidable team.

So you guys gonna bring back the 'white out?' Hope so; that was a cool tradition.

I would love to see Myers have a huge series and help the Jets to a first-round upset win (although I think they'll need better goaltending than they've been getting).

I would also love to see Kane play well enough as a Sabre to justify the trade -- because I think Myers is showing that his ceiling is higher than Bogo's (although I think Bogo will be a good player for a long time).

With getting fed by McEichel, I expect Kane to be worth the price.

I also expect Myers to end up better than Bogo; but not enough for us to end up lamenting it. Especially when Bogo brings something that we haven't seen on D in a loooong time - Nasty AND Skill.

Pavelec has been out of his mind lately.

BTW: Armia has 2 goals in 18 games with Winnipeg's AHL team.

Not schadenfreude -- just pointing out that maybe TM got something for him before his value disappeared.

I think GMTM should do the same with Zadorov.

Ouch.

I think Nikita just needs a full season or 2 in the A.

However, if he's the price to get ROR -- I'd pony up.

From what I've seen, I think I want Zadorov to succeed more than he wants to.  Desire, maybe?  Maybe the myth of Kassian, again.  The trick is to let go BEFORE everyone else knows.  Sort of like Bellecheat does in Boston.  Speaking of Boston, eff the Bruins.

Edited by Tondas

I've got no use for either Stafford or Myers. They did nothing more than tease fans for years with infrequent glimpses of potential. I hope the Jets get swept in 4.

Commie pinko

I think GMTM should do the same with Zadorov.

Before people are willing to send Zadorov packing, keep in mind that Pysyk has this mystery illness hanging over him, and McCabe got run from behind in todays game(2nd concussion)? There is little prospect depth after these 2 guys.  Ruhwedel?  That's about it.

Before people are willing to send Zadorov packing, keep in mind that Pysyk has this mystery illness hanging over him, and McCabe got run from behind in todays game(2nd concussion)? There is little prospect depth after these 2 guys.  Ruhwedel?  That's about it.

Hindsight can't replace foresight.  But we could trade Zadorov today for an experienced Pysyk type, and a prospect.  It's not the same, but in my business career, I've never regretted letting a person go too soon, I've ALWAYS regretted holding on to a person too long.

Pavs has had shutouts in his last 3 starts... he is playing the best of his career... something like .940 in his last 10 games...how much better do  you want?

The whiteout is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ducky

Ducky,

I have the Jets playing in the WCF against the Black Hawks in my Bracket Challenge set up.

Unfortunately, I don't have them playing in the SCF against the Rangers.

If we get that far, I would be happy...mainly because we have played VERY well against the hawks this season. 3-2 if I am not mistaken....one of their wins was 31 seconds left in the game....if Pavs stays hot, the skies the limit, if not, it will be a quick playoff.....LOVE to see the Bruins finish where they did tho....frickin hate that team.

With getting fed by McEichel, I expect Kane to be worth the price.

I also expect Myers to end up better than Bogo; but not enough for us to end up lamenting it. Especially when Bogo brings something that we haven't seen on D in a loooong time - Nasty AND Skill.

Did you see the way Bogo was playing Crosby the other night? No way Myers brings anything close to that. For what both teams needed most on their back end, this is a great trade for both teams. Kane will be icing on the cake.

Staph most likely doesn't re-sign and goes to Minny, Armia hasn't been heard from, Lemieux is not even at Armia's level, and the first rounder (most likely from St Loius) isn't even a gleam in anyone's eye at this point.  

Rooting like hell for the Jets in the playoffs!