Trade: Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, + Low 1st for Kane, Bogosian, and Kasdorf

dudacek

My point was I wanted you to show the ppg so people understand where Kane is on that scale.  As for the rest of it. I watched Drew Stafford once get 4 hat tricks in season.  He isn't a consistent player, he is very streaky.  As for Myers, I hope he works out for Winnipeg, I honestly do.  That being said I like Bogosian more.  Myers is replaceable for Buffalo.  Ristolainen is already picking up some of that slack and I think Pysyk can also do what Myers does. Bogosians rough attitude was something we lacked.  Really it was a good hockey trade all around with Winnipeg getting more assets and most likely the better end of the deal.  It is simply too early to judge however. Evander Kane still hasn't touched the ice.  I mean what if Kane does what Stafford has done?  What if he gets paired with Sam Reinhart and drops a 70pt 30g season?  Just urging caution on everyones behalf.

I think one thing people forget about Buffalo being a small town is that all the suburbs make it bigger.  Some places you leave DT and there is nothing. 

Yes true and being close to Toronto is a big thing for some guys. the younger guys go up there on days off. 

In other words, totally unsubstantiated speculation.

In other words nope, its not. I've been in the bar when he and others have asked my good friend the bartender where they can get some supplies. 

Thanks though. 

If you think young rich guys aren't engaging in some extracurricular activities then I'm not sure what to say. 

So Patty, without dishing, because I think that will get you tossed from this board, are said players generally traded or kept around?

They are kept.  GMs do their homework and "hockey" guys know the players who have a problem vs just having fun. 

The season is a grind and players use lots of things for pick me ups, they always have going back decades.  I'm sure you've seen some guys drinking red bulls before games.  

Well some use nose candy, I have personally witnesses players from the Sabres ask for same in my presence. My bartender friends gets asked by players from other teams to so it's not some isolated thing. In college, some guys on my team did it on long road trips. 

I'm not supporting it, just saying some players do it and it's not exactly a secret. 

In other words nope, its not. I've been in the bar when he and others have asked my good friend the bartender where they can get some supplies. 

Thanks though. 

If you think young rich guys aren't engaging in some extracurricular activities then I'm not sure what to say. 

Some random claim by some random forum member == unsubstantiated.

Huh, maybe that's why Staff is lighting it up in the Peg.  Miami Vice of the Great White North.  Who wudda thunkit.

"This is pure snow!  It's everywhere!  Have you any idea what the street value of this mountain is?"

Drew Stafford is second line winger. I am going to repeat this until everyone believes me...or until they proceed to disregard all of my opinions because of said repetition of an unpopular opinion.

Not only that, he is an ABOVE AVERAGE second line winger.

I forgot about the first round pick in this deal. Not having seen Kane, It is still hard to evaluate, but my instincts still say they gave up a lot for this deal. If Kane gets 25 goals, it looks better. If he gets 10-12 it looks bad.

I forgot about the first round pick in this deal. Not having seen Kane, It is still hard to evaluate, but my instincts still say they gave up a lot for this deal. If Kane gets 25 goals, it looks better. If he gets 10-12 it looks bad.

If we get McDavid I like it just fine.

There was a segment of fans that didn't Stafford, Myers, a segment that didn't like Kane, Bogosian in Winnepeg.  It was good to shuffle the deck.  

If we must pick winners and losers, then I am winner and tank is loser, teehee!

I AM JUST KIDDING.  TANK IS MY BROTHER.  I KID HIM SO THAT HE WILL BE NICE HUMBLE BOY, AND MARRY STRONG RUSSIAN MAN SOMEDAY.  IT IS FOR BEST.

You will be more than satisfied then. But we did give up a lot to get a lot and that's what it cost and I can live with it. Kane will be a rare talent here.