GDT: Sabres at Montreal 2-3-2015 7:30 PM EST MSG, WGR

Brawndo

So picking the last place team to beat one of the first place teams is not making a bold prediction because your a fan of the last place team? Yeah, that makes sense

What makes what Nolan said so wrong? What other motivation would any player on this team have right now to show up besides playing well being a way to punch tour ticket out of this mess of a team and into a potential playoff team?

After seeing that quote I have a feeling Nolan won't be around after this season. Did we ever hear how long his contract was?

Pretty sure it ends after next season.

In Montreal for the game tonight as it is my birthday.  First time to the Bell.  I'm excited.  I don't even care about the game, the arena experience and getting drunk will be amazing!

I've always wanted to see a game in the Bell Centre. Say what you will about the Canadiens, their fans are passionate and that building is awesome; I love watching the Sabres play there (when they're good) and playoffs games in the Bell. Keep us posted on the experience and happy birthday  :thumbsup:

Bell Centre, eh?

You have not experienced hockey in Montreal, unless you are old enough to have been to a game at The Forum.  

I am old enough and I have been to many games there.  Nothing like it.  You could feel the history in that building.

Never went to The Forum, but I remember there was no glass behind the players benches separating them from the fans.

Wow, your old, you probably remember rotary dial pay phones....This is the pot calling the kettle, by the way.

I also remember when HBO only broadcasted from 3PM until Midnight each day

Never went to The Forum, but I remember there was no glass behind the players benches separating them from the fans.

I also remember when HBO only broadcasted from 3PM until Midnight each day

Then I bet you played hockey without a helmet, and honestly can't remember if the back seat in the family truxter had seat belts? How did you survive those years?

First two periods tonight Sabres will be in it, in the third the Habs come out with a 1-2-3 goal punch and the Sabres are lying on the ice out cold. Habs 5..Sabres 2...

Then I bet you played hockey without a helmet, and honestly can't remember if the back seat in the family truxter had seat belts? How did you survive those years?

First two periods tonight Sabres will be in it, in the third the Habs come out with a 1-2-3 goal punch and the Sabres are lying on the ice out cold. Habs 5..Sabres 2...

Back Seat?? We sat on the floor and we liked it!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.