GDT: Sabres at Montreal 2-3-2015 7:30 PM EST MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Tonight is the final game of a four game road trip, which has seen the Sabres Losing Streak continue.  

The Habs are coming off a 3-2 Loss to Arizona.

Price has been one of the hottest goalies in the NHL as of late, and has back to back shutouts in his previous starts will he get the start tonight?

Enroth in for the Sabres

Edited by BRAWNDO

My off the cuff statistics say their next win will be April 1st. Blow leafs blow are in Buffalo, it's April Fool's Day, they play well against the blowers. I do look forward to a regular start time for this game, and a reinvigorated Cody after his rest. It's all the positivity I can muster...

I'm betting the house the Sabres win. 

The house. 

Bank it. 

Well maybe not the house. 

Maybe......I'll bet the pile of stuff that goes to the Goodwill. 

Yeah. 

I'm betting a pile of stuff I'd give to the Goodwill anyway  that Sabres will win. 

I agree.  I just posted so in the CHL thread.  Price on B2B shutouts.  I boldly predict Tokarski will be in the net by the third period.

Multiple people believe their team will break the streak and state it as if it is some sort of bold prediction? Shocking.

News flash to the world: saying your team will win is NEVER a bold prediction.

My bold prediction is that they ALSO chase Price from the net...  Satisfied?

BOLD PREDICTION: The Sabres will lose.

Now THAT'S bold.

My bold prediction is that they ALSO chase Price from the net... Satisfied?

I wanna see some prop bets on this one. Who chases him? Does he snarl his teeth as he chases Price? How far or long is the chase? Do they catch him?

My off the cuff statistics say their next win will be April 1st. Blow leafs blow are in Buffalo, it's April Fool's Day, they play well against the blowers. I do look forward to a regular start time for this game, and a reinvigorated Cody after his rest. It's all the positivity I can muster...

I'll be watching the Leaves play tonight.  My bold prediction: The Preds will blow out the Leaves!

As for the Sabres, I predict Hodgson gets a point tonight.

Since the Canadiens lost at home to the Coyotes last game I can't see them losing tonight.

PREDICTION ... A good old fashioned whooping will be put on the Sabres in this one

Yes, sir, that's my bold prediction.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

I'll be watching the Leaves play tonight.  My bold prediction: The Preds will blow out the Leaves!

As for the Sabres, I predict Hodgson gets a point tonight.

Wish I was in Nashville enjoying that game, it's 12 deg F here.... Polar votex....Canadian clipper....call it what you want it's sucks by any name...

Multiple people believe their team will break the streak and state it as if it is some sort of bold prediction? Shocking.

News flash to the world: saying your team will win is NEVER a bold prediction.

Curious how you think anyone would take this as anything other than an insult and you positioning yourself as a jerk.

It feels, to me, the kind of statement someone makes just so they can be heard.  Moreover, I feel you are 100% incorrect in your assessment.  Just because I happen to be a fan of a team does not automatically lessen any win prediction.  By your logic, if I were not a Sabres fan and I were predicting they win tonight it might be construed as a bold prediction.  However, because I am a Sabres fan the prediction is now not bold.

All factors that impact the outcome of a game have not changed and yet suddenly the level of BOLDNESS to the prediction has?  That's completely irrational.

As for the game itself.. so be it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.