Zadorov suspended (Sabres Twitter)

PASabreFan

I spent 2 months in Georgia training my body to deal with my work schedule (8-5) and now I can go to bed at 4am on the weekends and still wake up at around 8:00.  The only downside is Friday at about 11pm I start to drag.  I am trying to figure out how I was upset about working at 11am back in the day... 

I don't know how y'all night owls and non morning people function in the real world. I laugh at my coworkers that show up to work at 9 am. I've already got 3 hours in the bank.

The few times I get to work early in my job, I just end up working more because I keep getting asked for things well after my 8 hours are up. If I get in at 9-10, there's no one left to stop me from leaving at 6.

The few times I get to work early in my job, I just end up working more because I keep getting asked for things well after my 8 hours are up. If I get in at 9-10, there's no one left to stop me from leaving at 6.

That sounds about right. If i come in early, I sit around waiting until the rest of the office rolls in around 10 and later. 

We've had more than one person get fired for sticking to a 9-5 schedule. If you come in at 9, you leave at 7 like most of the rest of us. I leave at 5 to go teach twice a week and feel like I'm doing something wrong. Oh, the glaring... 

Wow seven pages and going because Z showed up late ...

Thank goodness it wasn't his girlfriend that was late, the need to grow up fast talk on here would be ....wait for it...legendary!

It was because of his girlfriend. Needed so much time to put the make up on etc. Nikita is taking the fall here.

Not yet to England...

If I remind you of someone:

a.) Stop frequenting that establishment, as you should not associate with those types, you will be corrupted.

b.) Seek a good mental health provider , the damage may be reversible, but it's a costly treatment.

c.) If a and b are unsuccessful , Vodka, lots and lots of Vodka. It won't cure anything, just helps you forget.

It's probably a good thing if he has never had a girl friend turn and look at him and say.. I'm late.

Of coarse, at that age the boys response is... late for what?

I see the front page transaction column has Nikita and Grigo traded to the Avs for O'Reilly.

What's up with that thing anyway?

My understanding is it is an auto feed that pulls any Sabre related news. In the first line of the 'transaction' it lists whether it is a trade/callup/rumor. Whatever website(s) the feed pulls from must have posted a O'Reilly for Girgo/Zadorov rumor, so the feed regurgitated it out here.

I always check the first status line before reading the rest of that feed.

My understanding is that alcohol as medicine is indeed permitted.

I know you are joking around, as the Qur'an makes things abundantly clear on this matter.

The most liberal of Imams wouldn't dare give a pro-Vodka, or any other type of booze for that matter, fatwa.

I have a strong hunch, has something to do with how you spend Fridays...

But I can fun about it... a little, as long as its for medicinal purposes?

Your strong hunch is correct.

You can fun about it.  I have no issues at all with having fun about it, but see my reply to Vodka Bottle above.

And, please don't think of this as my preaching to you guys.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.