Do you like the cleaner look?

SDS

Forum Aesthetics  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the cleaner look?

• yes
    • no

Considered it. The red eye in the buffalo is pretty nondescript.

Yeah, the only time it had an actual shape was on the goat head. That one always reminded me of those little stickers you could put over the holes in paper after using a three hole punch. Do those things even exist anymore?

Scott, at the top of the Aud Club page http://forums.sabrespace.com/forum/1-the-aud-club/the bar indicates I'm still on the Forum Index page. Same thing for thread pages.

What I like best is the new Aud Club logo...it's kooky.

Ya know what's funny? We call this board SabreSpace, we're SabreSpacers etc. But it's actually the Aud Club, and SabreSpace is the name of the larger site. We're Aud Clubbers, goddamnit.

Scott, at the top of the Aud Club page http://forums.sabrespace.com/forum/1-the-aud-club/the bar indicates I'm still on the Forum Index page. Same thing for thread pages.

I thought about that last night while trying to get to sleep. I just renamed the tab, but realized it wasn't just a single link. I'm going to change it.

I'm in a bit of a rush right now so I can't see if anyone else has mentioned it, but I really liked when the threads on the aud club page that you haven't read yet were colored blue and contrasted from the white ones you have read, now they're all white and only the star on the side says what you've read

Aren't they also in bold if there are new posts?

I remember a couple of teachers that REQUIRED them.  Those abominable scraps.

Hey!  I still use those (voluntarily), lol.

Is it just me, or was there temporarily a darker grey background behind the avatar / poster info on each post a little bit ago (gone now)?

Hey!  I still use those (voluntarily), lol.

Is it just me, or was there temporarily a darker grey background behind the avatar / poster info on each post a little bit ago (gone now)?

I was trying to get the poster side panel completely light grey and it wasn't a quick edit, so I changed it back.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.