GDT: Flyers at Sabres 1-17-2015 7PM MSG-B

Brawndo

I celebrated the day Regier was canned and I don't regret that move one bit. We could be as dreadful with him at the helm. This team will be better. Before that happens things will get fugly, Things have been fugly. I'm aware that there's a price to pay when you turn over the roster but its the right thing to do. The team we play tonight could win the shart with their inconsistent play this year. They have been that bad. They haven't turned over the roster. But this year the Sabres have been the tonic that cures what ails ya. Not sure how this will go. I'm hoping to at least see a fighting spirit out of the boys.

Go Sabres !

I'm all in for the tank and all, but I want to beat the Flyers! I want my tank and to eat it too! Or something like that

Definitely. Time to give the Flyers an old school beatdown or die trying.

i033097.jpg

I'm looking for Nic Deslauriers to have a hell of a game all the way around, regardless of whether he commits first degree murder with no remorse on the ice.

The man is a stone cold killer.

w640xh480_USPW_230578.jpg

Who also loves children.

B56DRPVIcAAy-Rg.jpg

And is going to be a great third liner.

I've had a hockey crush on Sean Couturier since his rookie season. If the Flyers start to tear things down I would love see to Couturier end up in a Sabres uniform. He would be a solid 3rd line (possible 2nd line someday) center.

He is one of few i'd package Grigorenko for , and im a huge grigorenko fan. But if we draft top 2 i really don't see much room for Grigorenko with the sabres anyway.

It was so much nicer when the Sabres were on a streak and most people had given up on the tank/trade talk.

John Vogl @BuffNewsVogl ·

2 hours ago

Ted Nolan plans to grant Patrick Kaleta's wish and will give Sabres' fourth line more ice time against Flyers.

The Flyers come into FNC a after suffering back to back shut outs. The Sabres are coming off of their worst home loss in the history of FNC. This will be the Sabres last home game for the next 19 Days.

Neuvirth in goal tonight.

Thank you.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.