Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

takes Tpegs a while to catch on----but eventually he gets it. Despite the Sabes losing record they are def on the right track with some great young talent and a good GM and coach

So he gets it, forgets it, then gets it again? Why is Whaley the GM? Did Terry say, "I can work with him"?

No. It lent me the wisdom to know not to count on a Bills playoff birth until they're kneeling out the clock in a playoff clinching win.

You weren't around here poo-pooing people for COUNTING on a playoff berth, you were sneering at us for getting excited about the possibility.

That was PI. He tried to make it look good and sell it, but it was. Would they call that on New England or the Giants? Probably not, but it was PI.

A team should NEVER get a procedural penalty. Rex's teams are undisciplined messes. I'm not surprised we are 3-4 and just lost to the worst team in the NFL.

How was that PI? I didn't see him make contact with the reciever at all.

Complete rebuilds aren't needed in the NFL. You need a QB, whaley has done an amazing job of maybe finding one in free agency (almost impossible to do). Tyrod has shown he may have the x factor.

Tyrod is Rex's guy. EJ is Whaley's guy. Whaley went out and got Tyrod for Rex (unlike the jets gm), which he deserves credit for, but that's not really impressive for a GM to be an errand boy

I know I'm a little stinkah in this thread from time to time. But I honestly feel bad for the real Bills fans. It's just a nightmare. I want them to win, but I'm not one of you anymore. I just couldn't do it anymore. I don't know how so many have hung on for so long. If the day ever comes, you should be at the head of the parade.

Tyrod is Rex's guy. EJ is Whaley's guy. Whaley went out and got Tyrod for Rex (unlike the jets gm), which he deserves credit for, but that's not really impressive for a GM to be an errand boy

I think this is at least a little disingenuous. No GM makes decisions in a vacuum, they all have people they listen to and take advice on players.

You weren't around here poo-pooing people for COUNTING on a playoff berth, you were sneering at us for getting excited about the possibility.

How was that PI? I didn't see him make contact with the reciever at all.

15 years going on 16 shouldn't have anyone excited or discussing playoffs in August. 16 years = show me the $....then and only then should anyone believe.

I know I'm a little stinkah in this thread from time to time. But I honestly feel bad for the real Bills fans. It's just a nightmare. I want them to win, but I'm not one of you anymore. I just couldn't do it anymore. I don't know how so many have hung on for so long. If the day ever comes, you should be at the head of the parade.

Only to get run over by a drunk pats fan.

Too soon?

We didn't deserve to win this game.... You turn it over 4 times and have a qb that is literally terrible, what's sad is we had a chance when all was said and done, a good chance, despite the dismal play for a chunk of the game, but this team is exposed for what it is, an injured team, with no depth, no discipline and maybe just enough talent/coaching for a wildcard with no true championship hope.

We didn't deserve to win this game.... You turn it over 4 times and have a qb that is literally terrible, what's sad is we had a chance when all was said and done, a good chance, despite the dismal play for a chunk of the game, but this team is exposed for what it is, an injured team, with no depth, no discipline and maybe just enough talent/coaching for a wildcard with no true championship hope.

The only reason we had a chance was because the Jags hid in an offensive shell after the first drive of the second half. They didn't even try to get yards until they were behind.

Clay is good, but his hands don't seem anywhere near consistent enough to justify his contract.

Edited by qwksndmonster

I don't know how any coach could have confidence in EJ after this game, he singlehandedly lost the game. I understand Rex can't throw him under the bus but to stand up there and say that he's 100 percent capable as the qb is a slap in the face to fans. For having such a big mouth the rest of the week, he sure doesn't like the truth when he loses

I'm always amazed that the Bills can continue to get free passes from their fan base, yet the Sabres, who have just completed what is arguably a successful tank and have one of the best young talents in the league, are already being criticized to death for not winning immediately. Buffalo sports fans must be the biggest f*cking rubes in the world. 

Edited by d4rksabre

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.