Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

You don't think Jackson had short yardage power? I have no idea what player you watched here in Buffalo, but it wasn't Fred Jackson.

I'll take Dixon, sorry

Plus he can play special teams. I thought it was a no brainer, and I think so did whaley.

Seriously, who would they rather cut to get fred active? McCoy, Dixon, or Williams?

Edited by Johnny DangerFace

Bills' racking up the penalties. Cordy having a rough afternoon.

Glenn has earned a second string spot today.

I am watching the game on the internet.... so.....

Have we been sold a bill of goods on McCoy?  14-24 long of 8..  That's a pretty spiffy .58 per carry..

Edit:  and then he rips off a critical 16 yard game to keep the ball

Edited by wjag

I'll take Dixon, sorry

Plus he can play special teams. I thought it was a no brainer, and I think so did whaley.

Seriously, who would they rather cut to get fred active? McCoy, Dixon, or Williams?

Dixon, and it's not really close. I don't mean to hurt your "Jackson is shot" narrative, but Williams almost caused an INT with a horrid pass blocking effort that never would've happened with Jackson back there. In obvious passing downs Jackson would be a no-brainer to have on the field.

Separately, how many personal foul penalties are we going to get this year? At least two per game, right? :lol:

Knew Luck would throw 2 picks :ph34r:

I did! Sorta, anyway. Friend and I play each other in fantasy this week and we always bet a 6-pack. He had Gronk and Brady, and my QB is luck...I bought him his beer before kickoff today.

Dixon, and it's not really close. I don't mean to hurt your "Jackson is shot" narrative, but Williams almost caused an INT with a horrid pass blocking effort that never would've happened with Jackson back there. In obvious passing downs Jackson would be a no-brainer to have on the field.

I am just not buying it.  Dixon is a special teams beast and williams is going to be special.  

And I never said Jackson is shot or doesn't have anything left, but he has no place on this team.  It was a clear football decision that makes complete sense to me.  

Glenn has earned a second string spot today.

I am watching the game on the internet.... so.....

Have we been sold a bill of goods on McCoy? 14-24 long of 8.. That's a pretty spiffy .58 per carry..

Edit: and then he rips off a critical 16 yard game to keep the ball

McCoy's hamstring definitely had an impact but the o-line helped zilch. And 24 yards on 14 carries isn't .58 yards. :p

Finished with 17 for 41 (2.4 yards) rushing and 3 catches for 46 yards.

So 87 yards on 20 touches total (4.35 yards per touch).

Separately, how many personal foul penalties are we going to get this year? At least two per game, right? :lol:

I did! Sorta, anyway. Friend and I play each other in fantasy this week and we always bet a 6-pack. He had Gronk and Brady, and my QB is luck...I bought him his beer before kickoff today.

Haha nice.. I did write it down earlier in the thread but my score was a little to generous to Mr. Luck and Co. Still, 1 down, 15 to go... whats the prize of the prediction competition BTW? Do we get bumped up 2 Sabres logo's?

Great game. I was very impressed with Rod. Very smooth game. Great decision making and efficient running. McCoy still looks injured and the line struggled a bit at times. Karlos Williams was very impressive and soothed my missing of Freddy. Our sheer number of weapons was too much for the Colts D. Teams are going to have lots of trouble matching up against our skill players. If the line can get some consistency going, our offense could really be something this year.

Our defense looked the part even without Dareus. Darby did a nice job battling out there after getting victimized a couple times early. Kyle Williams is still a beast, as is Nickell Robey.

With all of that said, the Colts played a turrible game. Just turrible.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.