GDT: Sabres at Devils, 1/6/15, 7:00 pm

nfreeman

This team is horrible. The opponent is horrible. This is unwatchable. This isn't NHL hockey. It's a bunch of guys poking a puck around.

One Christmas my parents thought it would be fun to try the board hockey game we got. It looked something like this.

Seriously, where's Dan?

Now we have to root for Carolina to win tonight and beat us this way they can overtake us so we can be back in the spot we should be all along. This team needs offense. McDavid or Eichel would help generate scoring for years to come. Tank on baby. I hate to say this but I wish we were already done with this season. It's painful to watch but it will be so worth it if we land one of the big two.

The thing about Grigorenko's goal that is impressive is that it is a true one-timer. That isn't something we see from the Sabres... ever.

He was scoring those in the minors and setting himself up for those up here. It's just that up until now, no one had ever given him the puck.

Man this game is boring after watching the juniors tourney. :yawn:

Exactly what I was thinking. Did anyone skate hard?

if they gave Deslauriers and Grigorenko a real winger (not Coy Hogson) they might actually be a decent line as far as the Sabres lines go.

Hog-son is a good name for him lately. I know Teddy has asked him to shoot more, but I can't count the number of times he's shot or carried when he could and should have moved the puck to Grigorenko.

Get Grigs off his line. Please.

One Christmas my parents thought it would be fun to try the board hockey game we got. It looked something like this.

post-2708-0-09434200-1420599216_thumb.jpg

Was this the Myers Hodgson Stafford line?

I'd like to see Zadorov take the puck coast to coast more often.

He was bad tonight. Maybe a little too much vodka and Valentina last night

Edited by dudacek

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.