GDT: Sabres at Devils, 1/6/15, 7:00 pm

nfreeman

I think Tim Horton is overly celebrated here, if that helps.

Where are you on the lack of ceremony for Lorentz? He was freaking awesome. Neale was annoying.

Nice.

Holy ######, it's Tank, and still a nice one.

I think Lorenz was very mediocre, but did improve over the years. He said he left willingly and I think has 1% of the accolades Neale does.

Again.....ageism.....they just cut a HOF legend who was the top commentator on HNIC for over 2 decades, was a player and NHL coach.....and had the nads to not be PC.

I think I'm going to have to take freemans advice and be more proactive in my findings. Harry has golfed at the WGR tourney every year....last year he almost didn't get a bid. I shoot a 110, so I would be a waste, but I think I'm going to go for it this year. 4 hours in a cart with open bar, surrounded by his compadres.......that's worth it right there.

I think Lorenz was very mediocre, but did improve over the years. He said he left willingly and I think has 1% of the accolades Neale does.

Again.....ageism.....they just cut a HOF legend who was the top commentator on HNIC for over 2 decades, was a player and NHL coach.....and had the nads to not be PC.

I think I'm going to have to take freemans advice and be more proactive in my findings. Harry has golfed at the WGR tourney every year....last year he almost didn't get a bid. I shoot a 110, so I would be a waste, but I think I'm going to go for it this year. 4 hours in a cart with open bar, surrounded by his compadres.......that's worth it right there.

I think you look for things to complain about.

Tulsa is cold as balls this time of year.....

This particular day, sure. This time of year? Not generally. What is your point? I'm sure you can dox me if you want, if that's what you're at. It still doesn't mean that you're not looking for things to complain about, which you are.

This particular day, sure. This time of year? Not generally. What is your point? I'm sure you can dox me if you want, if that's what you're at. It still doesn't mean that you're not looking for things to complain about, which you are.

"I'm commin for you Harry!!!".......

You're right....I should save it for the 300 page complaint thread.....oh yeah..that's right.....I don't complain there. I save it for the hockey team on a hockey board....or should I say....Buffalo sports teams on a #OneBuffalo board.....

"I'm commin for you Harry!!!".......

You're right....I should save it for the 300 page complaint thread.....oh yeah..that's right.....I don't complain there. I save it for the hockey team on a hockey board....or should I say....Buffalo sports teams on a #OneBuffalo board.....

I don't appreciate your "style." I never have. You are mean-spirited, despondent, and cruel to complete strangers, whether public or private strangers.

I certainly don't appreciate your prying into my personal life.

I think you may have problems that are best addressed by professionals outside of this board.

I will not correspond with you again.

Good night, and I hope you find the help that I think you might need.

Edited by Eleven

I don't appreciate your "style." I never have. You are mean-spirited, despondent, and cruel to complete strangers, whether public or private strangers.

I certainly don't appreciate your prying into my personal life.

I think you may have problems that are best addressed by professionals outside of this board.

I will not correspond with you again.

Good night, and I hope you find the help that I think you might need.

Good luck.

One last word of advice.....don't play poker......

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.