GDT: Sabres at Devils, 1/6/15, 7:00 pm

nfreeman

Now we have to root for Carolina to win tonight and beat us this way they can overtake us so we can be back in the spot we should be all along. This team needs offense. McDavid or Eichel would help generate scoring for years to come. Tank on baby. I hate to say this but I wish we were already done with this season. It's painful to watch but it will be so worth it if we land one of the big two.

Canes clinging to a 1-0 lead after 2

It came in my mind as I read comments. If I actually thought about it I would've been too embarrassed to post it.

It made me laugh. My siblings and I were just terrible to my brother for liking the song "The Reason." We're going to have the DJ play it at his wedding.

Oh there was a Sabres game tonight? I was too busy playing hockey outside.

It made me laugh. My siblings and I were just terrible to my brother for liking the song "The Reason." We're going to have the DJ play it at his wedding.

Oh there was a Sabres game tonight? I was too busy playing hockey outside.

"I found a reason for me

to change who I used to be

A reason to start over new...

And the reason is you."

ZTiGAi3.jpg

He was scoring those in the minors and setting himself up for those up here. It's just that up until now, no one had ever given him the puck.

Hog-son is a good name for him lately. I know Teddy has asked him to shoot more, but I can't count the number of times he's shot or carried when he could and should have moved the puck to Grigorenko.

Get Grigs off his line. Please.

I thought we had a good line with stewart, grigs and hodgson during preseason ... allthough stewart has been getting better, hodgson just seems to get worser and worser.

I saw grigs get himself open for a shot couple of times, especially when hodgson was actually making a play towards the net, grigs was just standing there alone at the other post waiting and waiting.

I thought we had a good line with stewart, grigs and hodgson during preseason ... allthough stewart has been getting better, hodgson just seems to get worser and worser.

I saw grigs get himself open for a shot couple of times, especially when hodgson was actually making a play towards the net, grigs was just standing there alone at the other post waiting and waiting.

It's almost like, dare I say it, Grigorenko is good at hockey.

It's almost like, dare I say it, Grigorenko is good at hockey.

I still have alot of hope for him, with me it started when he had his 2goal game, wasn't the fact he scored 2 goals but how he did it.

I see more and more passion with the kid, he seems to be one of few to be actually happy to be playing for the sabres lately.

are you sure? If he was really shot, he would have called out the approximate distance.

Nice....

Besides the Penn St. thing, if there is one characteristic of the #OneBuffalo ownership team that I really don't care for, it is their lack of respect towards guys that have bled for their craft for decades.

They swept Harry out the door without even a thank you or a press release. Terry made sure to get camera time trying to open Robitaille's gift for him.....but a true HOF broadcaster and guy who had done it all gets misremembered.

Buddy Nix could have at least gotten a one paragraph thank you in a press release. The guy was flying coach to Mississippi and puddlejumpers to Gainesville at 70 years old to try and make Pegula's $1.4 billion experiment successful. His service to the Bills spanned 4 decades.

Edited by Ghost of Dwight Drane

Nice....

Besides the Penn St. thing, if there is one characteristic of the #OneBuffalo ownership team, it is their lack of respect towards guys that have bled for their craft for decades.

They swept Harry out the door without even a thank you or a press release. Terry made sure to get camera time trying to open Robitaille's gift for him.....but a true HOF broadcaster and guy who had done it all gets misremembered.

Buddy Nix could have at least gotten a one paragraph thank you in a press release. The guy was flying coach to Mississippi and puddlejumpers to Gainesville at 70 years old to try and make Pegula's $1.4 billion experiment successful. His service to the Bills spanned 4 decades.

That's awfully sensitive of you. Probably would've been the classy thing to do, but it doesn't bother me that they didn't.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.