GDT: Tampa vs Buffalo, 12-2-2014, 1930, NBCSN

wjag

Look.. if they are going to play like this and beat teams like Montreal and Tampa before their deep prospect pool gets there then why are we worried? The Kings model has worked well hasn't it?

Just remember, no matter what happens. They have 3 first round draft picks, in a deep draft.. the kind that see players like Getzlaf and Perry taken with those kinds of picks.

If watching that game made you feel like you were in Heaven, what happens when we have a team that actually plays exciting hockey?

Are you kidding? Winning games you have no right to win IS exciting! :w00t:

I love the underdog aspect. Yes the Sabres still suck; I'll readily admit that, but THEY'RE WINNING.

Winning.png

Edited by Neuvirths Glove

I'll also point this out: Against the best offense in the NHL, the Sabres allowed only 27 shots. That, my friends, is significant.

I'll also throw this out there: Prior to his injury, Neuvirth was establishing himself as the #1 goaltender. Dare I say the Sabres may end up with a two-headed goalie monster? That wouldn't suck either.

I'll also point this out: Against the best offense in the NHL, the Sabres allowed only 27 shots. That, my friends, is significant.

I'll also throw this out there: Prior to his injury, Neuvirth was establishing himself as the #1 goaltender. Dare I say the Sabres may end up with a two-headed goalie monster? That wouldn't suck either.

Enroth is easily playing the best he ever has. That's a pretty big deal.

This was awesome. A few thoughts:

(1) That was the worst delay of game call in history.

(2) This team Enroth is really starting to come together. Whenever Lalime or whatever his name is comes back, trade him.

(3) The Sabs are almost as close to a playoff spot as they are to last place. Sorry, tankers. We're watching this team win. Two three game winning streaks in the last seven games. Four two game winning streaks. SIX one game winning streaks!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.