Montreal at Sabres 11-28-2014 7PM

spndnchz

This, plus the fact that I regularly get complaints when people post stuff like d4rk posted.

FWIW I also think "XYZ sucks a d---" and "he f----ng blows" and similar are boring, uncreative and non-value-added exp<b></b>ressions. So they bother some people without adding anything to the conversation.

Go away mom. I'm trying to hang out with my friends. Don't come down to the basement unless you're bringing us pizza logs.

Unlucky bounce.

I suppose. They said that the puck hit near the zamboni doors. I'm guessing Ennis knows there's a spot there if you hit it right you get a bounce. Most rinks have something like that, the trick is hitting the spot just right. In the rink my son plays it's a well known fact that if you run the puck just right around the boards there's a slight bubble in the boards near the zamboni doors that will shoot the puck out right in front of the net. The trick is hitting it. The good news is that even if he doesn't it's the right play to dump it in there.

condom broke

DING. WINNER!

I suppose. They said that the puck hit near the zamboni doors. I'm guessing Ennis knows there's a spot there if you hit it right you get a bounce. Most rinks have something like that, the trick is hitting the spot just right. In the rink my son plays it's a well known fact that if you run the puck just right around the boards there's a slight bubble in the boards near the zamboni doors that will shoot the puck out right in front of the net. The trick is hitting it. The good news is that even if he doesn't it's the right play to dump it in there.

I think it was a set play.

Well, the Sabres need to hire my wife for something, because she went to her first Sabres home game last night and she was treating to a highlight goal and a regulation win. What are the chances of that happening? Talk about threading the needle... She must carry some vast reservoir of good luck.

Because if you allow one to do it then all will do it. Then your GMD's turn into a adolescent view of a hockey game.

If it crosses the line, just delete it (and posts quoting it) and send messages to the offenders. Having a whole meta-thread riding on the main thread is just depressing.

Especially when I let myself get pulled into it.

Frick that. Should've been suspended. Dagnabbit.

Please... there's a motive to this lack of suspension. The NHL wants some headlines and having the same two teams playing tonight is a good way to get them. The Sabres will be out for Emelin and I can picture a dump and chase scenario where Deslauriers destroys Emelin as he goes back for the puck.

Well, the Sabres need to hire my wife for something, because she went to her first Sabres home game last night and she was treating to a highlight goal and a regulation win. What are the chances of that happening? Talk about threading the needle... She must carry some vast reservoir of good luck.

These vast reservoir ladies are getting away with murder!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.