Do they cancel the Sabres/Sharks tomorrow? Nope.

Ghost of Dwight Drane

Now this, this sux.

Sorry, man. At least you got a room. Enjoy the froot loops and orange juice tomorrow? I guess?

Thanks man, I will ravage the continental breakfast to all of my ability. Anyone have any idea when they may open the 90/219. I don't care if I can't get my car for a few days, I have a subaru back in springville, I just need a way there, which doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon. I'm spending more money on a hotel in buffalo than I did in Orlando this week.

This is from 2010 and not Buffalo.

Well, I copied it from the #lakeeffect twitter feed and whoever tweeted it referenced yesterday's storm. So I just assumed he was in the southtowns somewhere and took a picture. Not like I'm trying to perpetuate some grand twitter hoax upon the people.

Well, I copied it from the #lakeeffect twitter feed and whoever tweeted it referenced yesterday's storm. So I just assumed he was in the southtowns somewhere and took a picture. Not like I'm trying to perpetuate some grand twitter hoax upon the people.

I understand. Can't really hate on people for thinking it's buffalo since it's getting passed around as such.

I understand. Can't really hate on people for thinking it's buffalo since it's getting passed around as such.

Well, there are so many old pics being tweeted and retweeted, I'm beginning to think NO weather event took place in south Buffalo and the southtowns.

If his parents are in the area it sounds they are, no snowblower is doing a damn thing. I called the town to get an idea of when they'd start clearing the street, and they essentially said "wait for it to melt."

You're in Cheek? I am and am incredibly pissed off at our town govt. Actually all levels of govt. This a disaster that we've never seen before. Grass at one persons house an d65" at mine and yours. Makes the fact that there has been no communication from the town what so ever even more damning. Insulting too that the equipment isn't needed in half the town and yet here we sit still waiting them to show up for the first time. Pay the highest taxes in the land for this too. Freakin ######.

When it comes out that the five people who died from this storm were 60-100 pounds overweight and never exercised, and had heart attacks while taking a cigarette break from shoveling thousands of pounds of snow, can I stop being so PC, feigning concern, and go back to thinking this storm is awesome and wishing I was stuck in it?

I don't get this man? Awesome? Really? Do you really want to go off and say something like those fat ###### deserved? Maybe I'm misinterpreting your comment. I can say this though, at least I don't smoke!

You're in Cheek? I am and am incredibly pissed off at our town govt. Actually all levels of govt. This a disaster that we've never seen before. Grass at one persons house an d65" at mine and yours. Makes the fact that there has been no communication from the town what so ever even more damning. Insulting too that the equipment isn't needed in half the town and yet here we sit still waiting them to show up for the first time. Pay the highest taxes in the land for this too. Freakin ######.

I don't get this man? Awesome? Really? Do you really want to go off and say something like those fat ###### deserved? Maybe I'm misinterpreting your comment. I can say this though, at least I don't smoke!

Yes. Awesome. You didn't misinterpreting anything. If you live in [the greater Buffalo area] and die because of snow, then you are an idiot.

Yes. Awesome. You didn't misinterpreting anything. If you live in [the greater Buffalo area] and die because of snow, then you are an idiot.

There really isn't much that is awesome about this. 65" yesterday and another 24-36" tomorrow. Roofs collapses are going to be Thursday and Friday stories. This event is right at the limit of what all those 1970's Cheektowaga ranches will stand.

I know it's a massive storm and a lot of bad stuff is happening. I just love storms, and snow. I wish I could be a part of it. swamp gets it

I love exposing evil conspirators who protect an institution of child rape......we all have our different thrills I guess.

If you are offended by this post and not others in this thread.......I suggest you might want to buy a really big mirror.......

I know it's a massive storm and a lot of bad stuff is happening. I just love storms, and snow. I wish I could be a part of it. swamp gets it

I do too. I get a kick out of thriving in those conditions. I like to brag about the events. But I've also got a retired father who won't see his street plowed until this weekend with 6' of snow on his roof and 3 more coming. I've got a sister with 3 small kids whose dad can't reach them. It's not fun for a huge chunk of people involved. It's not awesome.

I love exposing evil conspirators who protect an institution of child rape......we all have our different thrills I guess.

If you are offended by this post and not others in this thread.......I suggest you might want to buy a really big mirror.......

200.gif

Edit: For the weather: I'm not a fan, at all. I used to love it as a kid, but now it's just a hassel and the dark is just depressing. Hopefully when I get done with uni I can move south. Only things I'll miss are the sports and my family. Oh and the food.

Edited by WildCard

Except there's still just as much proof as before. Nada.

How many dead and how many roofs to collapse before you think there is enough proof to not think it's cool to be wishing you were in it?

I get it too...like Weave said....nature is awesome and there is great wonder. Meanwhile you have posters here with grave concern and it probably isn't the best time to be jerking your weather stick.

I keep talking about moving South and all I hear from people is "oh you'll get sick of the heat" etc etc.... But I won't, it's wonderful walking around at 2am in 80 degree weather. This crap happening now absolutely sucks, it affects jobs, families, people stranded everywhere, carbon monoxide poisoning, hypothermia, you name it. Sure a nice thunderstorm is cool with some lightning, but when snow is coming down at a pace that can't be kept up with, approx a month before we really expect it, thus extending our already long winter..... Then yes it sucks

How many dead and how many roofs to collapse before you think there is enough proof to not think it's cool to be wishing you were in it?

I get it too...like Weave said....nature is awesome and there is great wonder. Meanwhile you have posters here with grave concern and it probably isn't the best time to be jerking your weather stick.

if you can't jerk your weather stick during an all time historical storm, then I don't know when the right time is. I'm not wishing ill upon anybody harmed by this storm. My heart goes out to them and I am grateful that I don't have to live with that fear. Maybe it's foolish to have adventurous longings, and I'm sorry if I offended anybody.

But equating that with your frequent assertions about Pegula's knowledge of Sandusky's activity is crazy. Bonkers.

I used to make snow here in ski-country. Snowmobiles, snowguns, highpressure air lines, and water. I've made some epic piles of snow at ski-resorts.

Those were baby mouse turds compared to the gargantuan output of this storm. It's like... I made this little pile. What mother ###### made THAT!?

Seriously, if you're not here and saying it's awesome, and calling dead people idiots, you can go ###### yourself. Lost wages, inconvenience, possible injury clearing out, walking 4 miles to get more food, possibly collapsing roofs...###### anyone and everyone who thinks this is remotely awesome. This is not a normal ###### storm.

if you can't jerk your weather stick during an all time historical storm, then I don't know when the right time is. I'm not wishing ill upon anybody harmed by this storm. My heart goes out to them and I am grateful that I don't have to live with that fear. Maybe it's foolish to have adventurous longings, and I'm sorry if I offended anybody.

But equating that with your frequent assertions about Pegula's knowledge of Sandusky's activity is crazy. Bonkers.

Let's put it this way.....if you and Swamp were Saints fans....and frequented their message board......and you lived in Arkansas....and Swamp lived in Iowa......and when Katrina hit, multiple posters were talking about loved ones stuck in the Superdome and the 3rd Ward.....and then had to listen to people saying..."It's just some water....anyone living under sea level should STFU".....and...."Oh how I'd love to be in New Orleans right now...it's glorious!".....don't you think that's f'd up?

You and Swamp are cool......I don't think you know what the F you are talking about right now. This is the biggest snowfall in the history of the city in a 24 and 36 hour period.

Mocking people at this point is like saying...."Who gives a Sh!t about Wayne Gretzky....the Oilers have tons of Hall of Famers".......

Awesome as in inspiring awe, rather than cool dude, was my intent.

I hear you....I don't think he nailed you.

I am in awe as well. Think of the heaviest snow you've been in.....and then it happens for 12...18 hours. I'm too busy talking to you bastards :) to even look out my window right now. I don't want to know. I'm amazed power has stayed with everyone for the most part.

When it comes out that the five people who died from this storm were 60-100 pounds overweight and never exercised, and had heart attacks while taking a cigarette break from shoveling thousands of pounds of snow, can I stop being so PC, feigning concern, and go back to thinking this storm is awesome and wishing I was stuck in it?

If I didn't misinterpret anything, you sir are an unacceptable idiot of and to society.

I guess the ignore button would be a good thing here but I'm sure we can figure out how to ignore each other. Now that I'm clear your thoughts are completely ###### up I will do so. Good day, good luck to you. May steroids rage rule I guess.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.