GDT Buffalo at Minnesota, 8PM EST MSG B Radio 930

Brawndo

I'll be watching the Sabres. I might flip to the Bills but in my pecking order it's almost any hockey game and then just maybe a Bills game. Not a football fan really.

Perhaps I will do something else while the game is on. Who knows.

A team that can't score going up against a team that is traditionally hard to score against. Both teams are horrible on the power play. Perhaps there will be a lot of penalties tonight as there will be little fear of the ensuing power play hurting the team.

Bills game, coverage starts at 4pm. Sabres on WBEN.

I'll DVR the Sabres as I usually do. I fast forward to the good parts, so it doesn't take long to get through a game.

Seems like this happened last year at some point. The Bills played at 1, the Sabres at 3. I was pleasantly surprised the WGR/Tunein stream had the Sabres on even though the Bills would have been on the real radio. For those that haven't tried it, the WGR stream is blacked out/alternate programming when the Bills are on.

EDIT: December 29th, 2013 Bills/Pats at 4:25pm, Sabres/Caps at 5pm.

Edited by MattPie

the Bills hosted the Eagles in the game where Randall "eyes in the back of my head" Cunningham eluded Bruce in the end zone and threw the 99 yard TD bomb.

I remember that game. I think it was only 95 yards though. The Bills won that one, if I recall correctly.

For those that haven't tried it, the WGR stream is blacked out/alternate programming when the Bills are on.

Not true. I listened to the Bills/Lions game last month when I was in Rome, Italy.

Buffalo wins 3-2 in regulation after getting outshot 15-7 in the first period.

Yeah, but how will the Sabres do? :w00t:

(And who gave the football players guns?)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.