GDT: Detroit at Buffalo, Nov. 2, 2014, 5pm.

Eleven

20 minute flight from Pit...How can they be tired?

Transportation to the airport, then an hour on the plane at least (it's about 40 mins in the air, but don't forget takeoff and landing nonsense), then transportation home. It adds up to a lot more than 20 minutes.

I think I might watch something more lighthearted. Shindlers List, Nixon, They Shoot Horses are my choices.

Old Yeller.

A little piece of toast just went down the wrong way. I'll die of pneumonia before Thanksgiving. Thanks X. You too Eleven. I knew this board would kill me eventually. Figured it might be another poster though...

:clapping: Well done, gentlemen. Thanks for the laughs.

Didn't you see how much running around in their own zone they did last night?

True...good point...

Transportation to the airport, then an hour on the plane at least (it's about 40 mins in the air, but don't forget takeoff and landing nonsense), then transportation home. It adds up to a lot more than 20 minutes.

So pro athletes supposedly in the best shape can't handle back to back games after a round trip flight to Pittsburgh....?

Can't wait for the walking dead tonight. Curious to see whats up with Beth. Oh shite, pardon me. I thought this was the walking dead thread. Carry on.

As always, GO SABRES !

It could be viewed as a Dead fan's double header ...

The Skating Dead followed by The Walking Dead.

That's funny. When was the last time you saw the Sabres score a goal? Germany hasn't been on a dry spell like this since WWII. Too soon?

vs chicago Tyler Ennis SHG

vs. anaheim (1:5 - oct 13) I went to bed when it was 0:4

I have seen 324:34 consecutive minutes of sabres hockey without seeing them score a goal if my math is correct.

41:20 vs. Chicago

43:14 vs. Anaheim

and 4x60 minutes in those other games...

hah yeah, but you have to watch its 22.00 pm game start for us, we don't get that many pal.

Game is at 11pm. The US had their time adjusments last night...

Edited by Peppy22

Rob Ray@robray32 12h12 hours ago

I feel like Bob Uecker in major league.

I sympathize with Rob. He's a heart and soul guy working hard at his new career and he's forced not only to watch his team get beat at every level, he has to try to cheerfully describe/analyze it on television. There's probably something soul-rotting about that. That said, it's probably good for him and when we win the Cup, it'll be that much sweeter for both him and us.

vs chicago Tyler Ennis SHG

vs. anaheim (1:5 - oct 13) I went to bed when it was 0:4

I have seen 324:34 consecutive minutes of sabres hockey without seeing them score a goal if my math is correct.

41:20 vs. Chicago

43:14 vs. Anaheim

and 4x60 minutes in those other games...

Game is at 11pm. The US had their time adjusments last night...

ah damn, oh well its two hours earlier.

Detroit wins but we score one most likely from Ennis. Sabres will be tired so Nolan chalks the loss up to lack of effort. Tomorrow's Sabrespace page is plastered with articles where Nolan talks about hard work and how the next game is a new chapter in work ethic. Kim Pegula announces she will give lap dances to anyone willing to come to a game.

Edited by RambosKnife

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.