GDT: Detroit at Buffalo, Nov. 2, 2014, 5pm.

Eleven

Agree. Can we wait until he's 24.

Having said that. I don't think any goalie would have stopped that SO goal last night.

Yzerman took on the Red Wings at 21. ZG has one more year, then give him the C.

ZG is one of the rays of light on this team. I would like to see him on the same line as Stewart and Foligno -that would be a physical line right there.

He's more like Abdelkater.... make him the grit on a scoring line.

My buddy did the plumbing work in Giontas nice new big ass house on lake Ontario in Greece. Said his dad was a dick. Not sure why I posted this as it is meaningless, but seems kind of ironic that he ends up Buffalo after having his house built? I bet he was planning on retiring, and then his agent schmoozed Buffalo into a deal. No idea what I'm talking about, I've been heavily drinking since watching Manning bow to Brady...AGAIN.

Clearly. Nothing ironic about him having built a house. Callahan has a house in Rochester too.

Oh, I should have mentioned: My wife is a big Red Wings fan (we lived there for 6 years). I told her that with the tank on, the Red Wings would be my team this year. So she was peeved with me when I was rooting for the Sabres yesterday. And when the Wings lost, she was downright pissed at me.

I don't care that we suck and it was a shootout win and we were dominated and it doesn't help the tank, I still smiled watching the bench reactions to the shootout goals, Zem's slick move, and Neuvirth falling on that puck and getting up to celebrate and catch Stewart's hug. Damn, it felt good to watch. Winning always feels good.

Aye. :beer: It's double fun when we win because it means somebody just got embarrassed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.