GDT: Sabres at Huricanes 10-14-14 7:30PM NBCSN

spndnchz

So, the Sabres on the road minus Pysyk are an 8 round shootout better than the Candy Canes minus Staal, Staal, Skinner, Reggie, & 1 other forward? Stay tanky my friends.

And their win didn't count as much as a ROW. They really are doing it right.

I'd say tonight was the end of the Reinhart experience for this season. He has been moved down and in my opinion, rightfully so. He will do nothing for this team this season. There will be no one to pass to and he is not strong enough to lead the team by himself. You can whine all you want about it but he doesn't belong in the NHL, even on the Sabres. There is no justification from a development standpoint or a business standpoint.

As for the rest of the complaining about the team, whatever. Fundamentally they are still committing the same stupid mistakes this team made last year and the year before.

They can't watch the slot or any lane behind the play.

They keep making short passes in the feet of a player to subvert any momentum a player might have.

They keep making short passes to a player next to them that will undoubtedly be covered immediately by the forechecking player.

They probably lead the league in icing calls because they are so jumpy going up the ice they would rather turn it over.

They are three steps behind where the play will be. I've never seen a team so out of position on pucks that go around the boards.

They are bad. They have been bad. And I will say it again.. this is across 3 coaches and 2 GMs. It is across a massive roster shakeup and still the same stupid things keep happening.

The talent can be debated but there are players on this team that are good enough to play better than they are right now. There is no chemistry on this team and that's the biggest problem. I'll see if Nolan can improve things but I'm not holding out hope of that. I was never worried about them being good. I was just hoping to not see the same stupid mistakes I've seen for 3-4 seasons now. There is something in the locker room at the FNC that just rips any kind of swagger and confidence out of players who enter it. This team has no attitude. No matter how bad you are you can still have attitude.

Am I the only one who is fine with Reinhart's Ice time. Even if he stays up. He's a kid and it's a really long season and he just played yesterday.

Who's the one who said Foligno would be in the AHL if it weren't for his name?

I said we wouldn't even know who he is. Two goals against that Caroline team is still a looooong way away from proving me wrong.

I hope he does BTW.

Am I the only one who is fine with Reinhart's Ice time. Even if he stays up. He's a kid and it's a really long season and he just played yesterday.

I don't have an issue with it. He's the kind of player who won't cry if he's up and down the lineup. He wasn't winning face offs tonight so he got bumped down. It's going to happen. He'll work hard to get upper line duty and it'll be good for him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.