Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Even if I made a thread dedicated to discussing Ruff's system and Regier's center's? 

Dedicate all the threads you want to Regier's centers.  But spell it that way, without the apostrophe between the "center" and the "s," or deal with my wrath.

There already is a thread dedicated to Ruff's system.  It was a good thread!

Oilers lost.  Dammit.

Or won, or whatever happens in this opposite-day land of yours.

This isn't a Marvel Comic.

You can't excape into the Multiverse.

This is your world too... Angry Eleven.

Dedicate all the threads you want to Regier's centers.  But spell it that way, without the apostrophe between the "center" and the "s," or deal with my wrath.

There already is a thread dedicated to Ruff's system.  It was a good thread!

Ah I never read the Ruffs system's thread. I can't think of any more topic's that have been discussed to absurd extent's beside's those two. Well, that and the tank. I mean, we could have a few thread's dedicated to Staffords and Hodgsons decline's, or the eventual change's Myer's will exhibit...

36726637.jpg

We've lost some games we had no business losing this year so it's nice to win one we should have lost.

Gotta give a thumbs up to that one.  :thumbsup: One of the better posts in 2015. 

Crikey I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around that.

Same here! 

Current standings through games played 2/10.

Team         GP L  W OT PT MPP PR RPTC

Buffalo      55 36 16 3 75 129 54 51

Edmonton     55 31 15 9 71 125 54 55

Arizona      55 28 20 7 63 117 54 63

Carolina     52 26 19 7 59 119 60 67

Toronto      55 28 23 4 60 114 54 66

New Jersey   54 24 21 9 57 113 56 69

Columbus     52 26 23 3 55 115 60 73

Philadelphia 54 22 23 9 53 109 56 71

MPP = Maximum Possible Points

PR = Points Remaining

RPTC = Remaining Points needed to Clinch 1st Place (will necessarily be > than PR for all (w/ likely exception of team currently in 1st))

Fortunately only 5 teams in action last night as everybody picked up at least a point. Entire league taking day of rest to 'celebrate' that feat. TO, Candy Canes, & Eulers back at it Thursday.

PS - to those of you that noticed TO has more points in standings, yep, they should be above 'em. I'll flip 'em if that's still the case after tomorrow's games. Canes have 3 games in hand will likely make that point up w/in that cushion.

Edited by Taro T

I touched on that earlier today... it's not something to joke about , it's left me scared

:w00t:

You're a good sport.

Just recalling a thread for the ages.  I don't remember it the same way 11 does, although I don't think he was serious in his comment up-thread.

And, according to nFreeman, chicks dig scares.  So, that scar of yours might work out just fine.

Man if Edmonton wasn't the worlds largest dumpster fire we would be running away with 1st place.  The moral of the story is you need to draft 2 way players and defenders, yup yup yup.

You're a good sport.

Just recalling a thread for the ages.  I don't remember it the same way 11 does, although I don't think he was serious in his comment up-thread.

And, according to nFreeman, chicks dig scares.  So, that scar of yours might work out just fine.

Scars are just Tatoo's with cooler stories

You're a good sport.

I was serious.  It educated quite a few people on what his system actually was.  Was awesome hockey to watch, until Quinn and Regier took all his toys away.

Edited by Eleven

I was serious.  It educated quite a few people on what his system actually was.  Was awesome hockey to watch, until Quinn and Regier took all his toys away.

Well, 2 of the 16 years were awesome at least.

And even those were really flawed.

You're a good sport.

Sarcasm, a few digs and a little comedy, if I can't use them on myself what fun would life be!

nFreeman is 100% right, chicks dig scares especially with cool stories! But for some reason right after I start showing my scares and telling stories to a chick... my wife always tells me I've had enough to drink and it's time to go home, go figure?

Man if Edmonton wasn't the worlds largest dumpster fire we would be running away with 1st place.  The moral of the story is you need to draft 2 way players and defenders, yup yup yup.

Scars are just Tatoo's with cooler stories