Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

I'm still not convinced we're the favorites here. We have the goaltending to derail the tank. And we face ###### goaltenders on a nightly basis.

One win and you're questioning the tank? It took me 10 wins in 13 games to fall apart. Hold it together soldier.

Give yourself some credit. It didn't take 10 of 13 to lose your chit. You lost it after 2 wins, just like you are doing now.

Give yourself some credit. It didn't take 10 of 13 to lose your chit. You lost it after 2 wins, just like you are doing now.

I was pissed after a legitimate win streak. Tonight I wasn't pissed. I was stating how I've always felt: I don't believe we're the favorite in this thing.

Sorry if that doesn't work for your agenda against me.

I was pissed after a legitimate win streak. Tonight I wasn't pissed. I was stating how I've always felt: I don't believe we're the favorite in this thing.

Enroth is going to be a problem.

Puck Luck, Back Up Goalies and Enroth Hot Streak  are a bad combination 

Minus 47 in Corsi. Wow 

Edited by BRAWNDO

You, Derrico, and others are a bunch of whimps. We got this.

HAHAHAHA. This is what I need to hear. Seriously though, I need enroth out of here and I don't give a what the return is.

Yeah I guess Neuvy is on the bench tonight.

Also it looks like Halak sat tonight, so I'm assuming he's in vs the 'bres on Sunday.

Ya that's good news we get halak tomorrow and hopefully enroth sits.

HAHAHAHA. This is what I need to hear. Seriously though, I need enroth out of here and I don't give a ###### what the return is.

1-2 with a .942 Save Percentage  over the past three games.  Yeah he needs to be moved now before another CHL Losing Streak begins.   Even Harrington is in awe over how they managed to lose with their worst advanced stats performance of the year. 

1-2 with a .942 Save Percentage  over the past three games.  Yeah he needs to be moved now before another CHL Losing Streak begins.   Even Harrington is in awe over how they managed to lose with their worst advanced stats performance of the year. 

0.942? Or, 0.058? Hrmmm.  Either way, I was also saying trade him! earlier

No agenda. Just funnin'. I really believe we have this thing wrapped up. Just watch some of the other CHL contenders play. It's not even close. The Sabres are terrible, I mean, good. Edited by SwampD

I've said it before and I'll day it again. Feb is a tough month. EDM on the road and BUF at home against some CHL powerhouses.

But March, oh boy, just wait until March.

Whay are ye so fearful, O Ye of little faith?

I've said it before and I'll day it again. Feb is a tough month. EDM on the road and BUF at home against some CHL powerhouses.

But March, oh boy, just wait until March.

Whay are ye so fearful, O Ye of little faith?

In March the UFAs will be gone and we can bring in Dalpe for the final push.

Last night looks like games from December...facing a back up goalie with a .8? save percentage....corsi number at end of game negative twenty something for the Sabres... Sabres goalie could easily be first star of the game for each loss (nhl win).... Benoit and/or Mess are healthy scratches.

One note that I took from the game, they highlighted Weber's play for at least the second game, nobody has talked a Weber trade, are they shopping him?

Last night looks like games from December...facing a back up goalie with a .8? save percentage....corsi number at end of game negative twenty something for the Sabres... Sabres goalie could easily be first star of the game for each loss (nhl win).... Benoit and/or Mess are healthy scratches.

One note that I took from the game, they highlighted Weber's play for at least the second game, nobody has talked a Weber trade, are they shopping him?

I'd imagine he'd only net a 3rd or 4th round pick. I don't see the value in that move.

We should make list of players who play good and want trade:

Enroth

Myers for right price 

Zadorov

Girgensons

Ennis for right price 

Stewart

Stafford

I think we should give Gionta and Benoit also benefit of doubt.

What good players would you keep?

Fixed