Trade speculation 2014-15

Hoss

With my memory I am lucky to remember the Miller trade. Biron is pushing it.

2d from Filly.

I sure don't remember that. I have zero knowledge of who that player picked even was. And I loved Marty!

Kypreos mentioned that the Bruins are the closest to acquiring Stewart and that Ryan Spooner maybe involved in the return.

That can't be true. He's the Bruins version of Phil Varone. Unless, he just a contract they want to unload and a 1st round pick comes with him, this makes zero sense.

That can't be true. He's the Bruins version of Phil Varone. Unless, he just a contract they want to unload and a 1st round pick comes with him, this makes zero sense.

Perhaps from a height/weight standpoint, but he's a former 2nd round pick, two years younger than Varone and appears to be a legitimate prospect.

Perhaps from a height/weight standpoint, but he's a former 2nd round pick, two years younger than Varone and appears to be a legitimate prospect.

He's a 0.5 PPG player in the AHL. Armia, Grigerenko and Larsson are all PPG players in the minors. Not for nothing but 23 is ancient for a prospect. Luke Adam, TJ Brennan and MAG were already established as career minor leaguers by that point.

Just looked at the Amerks' stats. Carrier: 5 goals and 11 pts in 43 games. Eeeeeeessssshhhh.

This is why Myers gets moved. We have minimal natural goal scorers at any level. Replacing Myers will be a lot easier than hoping some of the prospects we have become everyday NHL players - nevermind goal scorers. Myers is one of the last options we have to get offensive talent.

You think this team is going to get better trading Chris Stewarts for Ryan Spooners?

This is why Myers gets moved. We have minimal natural goal scorers at any level. Replacing Myers will be a lot easier than hoping some of the prospects we have become everyday NHL players - nevermind goal scorers. Myers is one of the last options we have to get offensive talent.

You think this team is going to get better trading Chris Stewarts for Ryan Spooners?

Did I say that I thought this?

As for Myers:  while in theory I'd be fine with trading him for a really good scoring forward, I don't think he'll get traded, primarily because I don't think he'll bring back as much value as TM thinks he's worth.

Did I say that I thought this?

As for Myers: while in theory I'd be fine with trading him for a really good scoring forward, I don't think he'll get traded, primarily because I don't think he'll bring back as much value as TM thinks he's worth.

No sorry. It wasn't directed at you. Just a random point I was throwing out to all.

A lot of trade talk surrounding Evander Kane. Dreger said the Jets are listening "hard." LeBrun said his name is out there.

Custance added:

Trying to think up fits for Evander Kane. You could have a win-now Pens team or team looking at future like TO, Ott, Calgary, Buff & Edm.

Montreal and Philly wanted him before. Do they get it done now?

Lavoie: The official reason why Evander Kane was a healthy scratch on Tuesday is the tip of the iceberg according to sources. interesting day in WPG

4th period Pagnotta: Teams have been calling about Kane's availability for some time, by the sounds of things. For Cheveldayoff, just got real this week

Chris Johnston: Surveyed some NHL scouts and feeling is that price on Evander Kane has dropped. One top asset could be enough to land him from #NHLJets.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.