Trade speculation 2014-15

Hoss

In exchange for Flames AHLer Corban Knight:

@NHLFlames: BREAKING: The #Flames have acquired Drew Shore from the Florida Panthers ~ http://t.co/iPRMJGIMV6 http://t.co/4soLDuXs7O

The Flames have acquired Drew S oh it's happening it's happening hore from the Florida Pasnthers. Aw ######.

Please trade or waive the following: McCormick, Stafford, Stewart, Hodgson, Foligno, Meszaros, Strachan, Benoit. Listen to offers on: Neuvirth, Enroth, Pysyk. That is all.

Huge miss if we don't move one of the goalies. GMTM should be on the phone with Detroit this morning (i.e. now!) if Jimmy Howard's injury is as bad as it looked.

Huge miss if we don't move one of the goalies. GMTM should be on the phone with Detroit this morning (i.e. now!) if Jimmy Howard's injury is as bad as it looked.

I definitely agree, there are opportunities to move one, with Minnesota also being interested potentially. I cannot imagine him preferring Cam Ward and his contract to Enroth/Neuvirth.

Ted Nolan was just called away from practice to talk to GMTM according to Sabres beat reporters. Something could be up... I'll try to see if I can find something else out. Could be nothing.

They just shot Abe Lincoln! :P

Nolan back on the ice now. Hmmmm.

Edited by Tank

Trade speculation getting crazy today. Chris Stewart isn't on the ice for practice and Tim Murray just came down to pull Ted Nolan off the ice for a chat...

Chris Stewart and Ted Nolan to Japan for Taro Tsujimoto (E69).

Ted Nolan was just called away from practice to talk to GMTM according to Sabres beat reporters. Something could be up... I'll try to see if I can find something else out. Could be nothing.

Pegula trying to upstage the Bills and refocus the sports reporters on his team again.

Oh, wait. Nevermind.

It was probably this:

Nolan left Sunday's practice for 10 minutes to talk with General Manager Tim Murray about the roster.

"We looked at our lineup," Nolan said of the rare in-practice meeting. "We talked about what’s down in Rochester right now, who’s available. The two kids went down, they played four games in five nights. That’s tough.

"This time of the year, it’s really tough on everybody in the whole organization. It’s not just here. We talked about that, about who we’re maybe going to call up if so-and-so can’t make it. We talked about that, and we’re going to continue to talk later."

http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2015/01/11/sabres-mccormick-hospitalized-blood-clot-leg-indefinitely/

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.