Trade speculation 2014-15

Hoss

If he can be traded, now is the time. His value isn't going to go up when his save % comes back to earth.

You're probably right, at least for tanking purposes. I must say I don't like the thought of pulling the chair out from under this team just as they're starting to come together.

looks like murray wants one of our goalies gone

http://www.thescore....nhl/news/653741

Edmonton gets Enroth/Neuvirth, Pysk, and (someone insert another piece here) and we get back Hall/RNH/Eberle. Can it happen?

Other than Edmonton, who is in need of goalies? St.Louis again? They may not be too eager to do that again. Philly?

You're probably right, at least for tanking purposes. I must say I don't like the thought of pulling the chair out from under this team just as they're starting to come together.

At some point they are going to have to learn to win with a human goalie. Why not now?

His save % has been about the same for four years now, How much longer do you want to wait?

I'm talking about his save % in his last 7-8 starts. it's in the stratosphere. It will come back down to his average, and with our SA, that will mean 1-2 more GA per game, and that will mean we lose a lot.

Edited by Glass Case Of Emotion

"I have something I think you all ought to know about. It seems that Mr. Murray doesn't think too highly of our worth. He put this team together because he thought we'd be bad enough to finish dead last, knocking our record down to the point where we could get sixty eight top draft picks...... and get rid of all of us for better personnel."

"Even me?"

"Even you Jhonas...."

Edited by JJFIVEOH

Edmonton gets Enroth/Neuvirth, Pysk, and (someone insert another piece here) and we get back Hall/RNH/Eberle. Can it happen?

Other than Edmonton, who is in need of goalies? St.Louis again? They may not be too eager to do that again. Philly?

You might get Eberle for that package if you include one of our solid forward prospects. Not near Hall or RNH.

You might get Eberle for that package if you include one of our solid forward prospects. Not near Hall or RNH.

So that would be one of Fasching/Bailey/Baptiste? I might do it for Baptiste.

I still think it's ridiculous to keep RNH Hall and Yakupov. I'd stay away from Yak, but if Edmonton is going to be content with sitting there and tanking, I'll take my trades elsewhere. There a goldmine of trade pieces and all they want to do is sit on them

Ok I admit I haven't read this whole thread but I have been wondering about a possible trade scenario which I know is far fetched but I've convinced myself it "could" happen. The player I'm targeting is Stamkos, signed through next year for $5.5 mil, would have to sign an extension in Buf. Sabres send 2 2015 #1s,Isles #2 (keeping their own 1 and 2) and a package of prospects ie>Baptiste, Florentino or something like that, Sabres get a proven scorer still in his prime (younger than lafontaine) The Lightning are stacked at forward for the near future with several young star type players so maybe Stamkos is expendable? Far fetched I know but ya neva know?!?!

Edited by Bills12Sabres11

So that would be one of Fasching/Bailey/Baptiste? I might do it for Baptiste.

I still think it's ridiculous to keep RNH Hall and Yakupov. I'd stay away from Yak, but if Edmonton is going to be content with sitting there and tanking, I'll take my trades elsewhere. There a goldmine of trade pieces and all they want to do is sit on them

They are still feeling the burn from the Gretzky trade. Makes them gun-shy.

Hate to kill your dream, but it's Patty Kane 2.0 without the hometown advantage. It'll never happen. Teams in any sport don't usually trade away a top 5 player in the league, or have them leave through free agency even.

They are still feeling the burn from the Gretzky trade. Makes them gun-shy.

Well if they want more cash I'm sure TP's willing to frack the hell outtta Alberta :D

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.