Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

Кто говорит о литовском?

Вы знаете, я не говорю по-русски, по-английски, пожалуйста!

Sorry TnB,

Djuda said something in Lithuanian.

My point was that we only speak Russian here.

она должна быть поклонником не вентилятор 

Я не понимаю

With even hotter Minnesota nipping at their heals. This may very well be the year where it finally catches up to LA. There's a lot of traffic around those last 4 spots in the west. It should be very interesting to watch that down the stretch. I'd imagine that Calgary and Vancouver are the most likely to drop out, but we will see. The trade deadline should be very active out west.

The Wild are a staggering 8-1-1 over there last ten. The West is loaded, some very good teams are going to miss out in the West. 

Even though this has turned into another lost season for the Buffalo Sabres, The overall quality of the NHL product has been outstanding. I have especially enjoyed the reemergence of the Flames and Islanders. The Flames have as many wins (10) after trailing going into the 3rd period as the Sabres have ROWs. The Islanders continue to entertain. 

The Wild are a staggering 8-1-1 over there last ten. The West is loaded, some very good teams are going to miss out in the West.

Even though this has turned into another lost season for the Buffalo Sabres, The overall quality of the NHL product has been outstanding. I have especially enjoyed the reemergence of the Flames and Islanders. The Flames have as many wins (10) after trailing going into the 3rd period as the Sabres have ROWs. The Islanders continue to entertain.

I'm not even mad about the Islanders. The few fans that have stuck around this long deserve a medal of honor. That team has been a real tire fire.

"Did your mother not like you?"

https://twitter.com/otterN9NE/status/569226109918715904

I bet that kid will enjoy gambling.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.