USA Hockey to Make Major Announcement at FNC (5/28)

26CornerBlitz

I thought Team USA was going to announce their new jerseys were designed by the same people who did the Sabres turd jerseys this year.

Oh well.. the announcement is way better than that.

I don't think this is a major announcement at all, but I cannot wait to see sledge hockey live.

I think anytime a rink lands a world championship it is a major announcement.

I'm right on board with you on the sledge hockey. And this isn't just live sledge hockey, this is the very best sledge hockey in the world.

I think it's cool.

Women's hockey has become quite entertaining.

Sledge hockey is a different animal all together.

World Championships are great news for Buffalo. Not only for themselves, but smaller steps to bigger stuff.

Lock down these smaller tournaments, knock them out of the park, and then work your way up to the big stuff. If these events are success, they're the first step in a bright future.

John Vogl@BuffNewsVogl 55s

USA Hockey has no plans to relocate headquarters or teams to Buffalo, sources say. Speculation arose with today's "major" news conference.

I think it's important that USA Hockey is showing faith in HarborCenter.

If HarborCenter realizes its potential I think it's just a matter of time before USA Hockey does relocate to Bflo.

I'd check out the sled hockey....they beat the tar out of each other...old time hockey.

Does downtown and the HC hotel in particular have the infrastructure to host a few hundred disabled athletes? I'm sure they make due, but it would be nice for them not be bussing all around town. What does a Marriott have...8 accessible rooms and 2 elevators?

I'd check out the sled hockey....they beat the tar out of each other...old time hockey.

Does downtown and the HC hotel in particular have the infrastructure to host a few hundred disabled athletes? I'm sure they make due, but it would be nice for them not be bussing all around town. What does a Marriott have...8 accessible rooms and 2 elevators?

There about a dozen hotels with handicapped access downtown.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.