2014 - 2015 Sabres Prospects

Johnny DangerFace

So Bailey goes from worst to first. Will be nice to see what he does on a really good team. He was the man on the Rangers with not a lot of help, now he is surrounded by talent.

from sabresprospects.com:

"In addition to fellow Sabres prospect Jean Dupuy, Bailey will join a talented fleet of forwards that includes 2014 first-round pick Jared McCann (VAN), high-flying World Junior star Sergey Tolchinsky (CAR), gritty worker Michael Bunting (ARI) and Florida native Gabe Guertler, who joined the Hounds this season after spending 2013-14 with the University of Minnesota. The Hound also boast two high-end forwards available for the 2015 NHL draft, Blake Speers and Zach "

Just Zach?

Sort of like McLovin

In addition to fellow Sabres prospect Jean Dupuy, Bailey will join a talented fleet of forwards that includes 2014 first-round pick Jared McCann (VAN), high-flying World Junior star Sergey Tolchinsky (CAR), gritty worker Michael Bunting (ARI) and Florida native Gabe Guertler, who joined the Hounds this season after spending 2013-14 with the University of Minnesota. The Hound also boast two high-end forwards available for the 2015 NHL draft, Blake Speers and Zach Senyshyn.

The Greyhounds are LOADING UP. They just acquired Nick Ritchie and Connor Boland. Boland was the Petes' captain and was a member of the Sabres traverse city tournament team in 2013.

Now McKenzie is reporting Sault Ste. Marie will be getting Tampa first rounder Anthony DeAngelo.

Bailey gets his first point with the new club on an assist to fellow Sabres prospect Jean Dupuy.

Two goals and an assist for Bailey.

Also: don't Twitter image search Justin Bailey if you don't like hermaphrodites.

Edited by Tank

Kris Baker

Excellent Soo debut for Bailey last night. Check out the quick thinking and hands on the game-winner >> http://www.sabresprospects.com/2015/01/17-recap-bailey-early-boon-martin-finds.html …

The videos are not the greatest quality but you can see how silky smooth Bailey's hands are and how fast he can drop a wrist shot.

Craig Button did an updated list of prospects currently under NHL control but not playing in the NHL. Domi was first. Reinhart was the only Sabre on the entire top 30 list at 2.

To be fair, Buffalo has three guys that should be on the list but are already playing in NHL and only 5 teams have more then 1. Winnipeg and Philly with three and all three of Philly's are defenseman. It will be interesting to see if they can be patient with them.

Yea it sounds about right. Our 19 year old defenseman, 20 year old defensemen, and 21 year old center would've been on that list if they weren't in the nhl. There development has been great!

Mhm. Still think it's not crazy to think that Lemieux and/or Bailey deserved some consideration near the bottom.

Mhm. Still think it's not crazy to think that Lemieux and/or Bailey deserved some consideration near the bottom.

Bailey is still considered a huge long shot to even make the roster. They weren't even sure they were going to sign him till he started the season on fire. Lemieux, too early to tell although this season is encouraging.

Bailey is still considered a huge long shot to even make the roster. They weren't even sure they were going to sign him till he started the season on fire. Lemieux, too early to tell although this season is encouraging.

I know. But statistically he's right there with everybody on the list. That's why I qualified with "consideration" and that it's "not crazy to think." Lemieux may be too early to tell, but there are other guys near the bottom of the list that were drafted in the same range as him last draft that are just as questionable.

I'm okay that they weren't on the list. I'm not sure I would've put either on there. If the list were expanded to 50 I would expect a few other Sabres on there.

There was no reason to sign him before the season started. They own his rights and could have waited another year and signed him to an AHL deal when he became eligible if they wanted to.

Remember that Zadorov and Ristolainen would be on that list. I will say Adriam Kempe and Barbashev being there makes me not upset but more like annoyed.

There was no reason to sign him before the season started. They own his rights and could have waited another year and signed him to an AHL deal when he became eligible if they wanted to.

Remember that Zadorov and Ristolainen would be on that list. I will say Adriam Kempe and Barbashev being there makes me not upset but more like annoyed.

I understand that they didn't have to sign him. However, there were serious questions whether they planned on signing him at all.

I previously stated a few posts ago that Zad and Risto along with Gus would be on the list if they weren't already with Buffalo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.