World Cup 2014

Sabres Fan in NS

A win tomorrow advances the US. Four points in the last two matches wins the group.

Black Stars up 2-1 on the germans!! That would be HUGE for the US getting out of group play.

Actually the tie is better for the US. A German win would've also been good. A Ghanan win would've been the only bad result for the US.

Ends in a 2-2 tie. Could still get caught by Ghana.

WOW, great game from both teams!

MIRO KLOSE, FUSSBALLGOTT!!!

I am still energized. Pheeew.

And by the way: Miroslav Klose tied the goal record at 15 for alltime most succesful goalscorer at world championships.

I believe that the statistic nerds would like this :)

Edited by LaLaLaFontaine

Sorry to say, NS, but I never saw any attacking soccer out of BiH today. Whatever power you thought Bosnia had was completely neutralized.

I'm sorry that your team has suffered the same fate that mine will (barring a miracle) in a little less than a week.

Edited by Eleven

:censored: FIFA!!

No, really this time they have gone too far. I am so done with them.

Could it be any more obvious that the fix was in.

Clearly, that was not offside and just as clearly there was a flagrant foul committed on the Nigerian goal.

We will continue to fly our Bosnian flag proudly. Not only for this, but the anniversary of the Srebrenica massacre is coming up ... for that.

The BiH manager neutered his own team. All through qualifying they played with that killer instinct on offence. Why he would clog up the middle I will never know.

Džeko did not look good in this game, or tournament. Maybe he is hurt. Of course, the game is different in this tournament.

Fortunately, Ramadan starts this coming weekend. So, I will use the holy month to refocus my energy and thoughts on more important things.

Hank,

I will now hope that the US will go as far as possible in this tournament.

NS out.

damn we sucked, lucky to pull out a win against Russia. Lukaku is clearly lost and doesn't know where to run.

Probably will lose his spot to divock origi, and hazard only showed up last 10 minutes, but that is why we keep him on the pitch.

Question: what's with the use of shaving cream to mark ball spots and defender lines? Is this something new?

US GAME:

Wife out on girls night: CHECK

12 Pack of beer: CHECK

Wings: CHECK

Lay-z-boy positioned in front of TV: CHECK

LET GO USA!

Edited by Ottosmagic13

Guest Sloth

Really hate Direct TV. Thunderstorm just moved in and I can't see the game. Chance of rain/thunder for the entire evening... :(