2014-2015 Roster

Stads

Would Spezza do it?

Apparently we're not on his no-trade list. Who knows.

I don't think it's going to happen. Just thought maybe the odds were slightly higher than I first thought. Doesn't make sense at the moment, though.

Edited by Tankalicious

I like Deslauriers' game. He plays hard. The first time that I watched him in Rochester I was shocked just how big he is. This kid is a hulk. I remember that fight and what it did to the Isles' bench. I'm not condoning a full on "Good Friday massacre" type of play, but it is nice to see a Sabre pound some ones face... I for one look forward to next year...

I think he'll be our Chris Neil.

Paul Hamilton says all Sabres' RFAs will not receive qualifying offers. Deadline is tomorrow.

Yep.

Mike Harrington@BNHarrington 23m

Murray said #Sabres will likely not give qualifying offers to all their RFAs...Conacher, Ruhwedel and McBain are the 3 hanging.

This makes me happy. Get rid of the dead weight.

@BuffaloSabres: Murray says he has been trying to acquire a veteran player via trade who will help with culture on #Sabres.

I'm honestly starting to think Spezza may be possible...

Nashville and Ottawa had a trade worked out for Spezza. And, Spezza refused to go to Nashville. ######.

Yep.

Mike Harrington@BNHarrington 23m

Murray said #Sabres will likely not give qualifying offers to all their RFAs...Conacher, Ruhwedel and McBain are the 3 hanging.

This makes me happy. Get rid of the dead weight.

Nashville and Ottawa had a trade worked out for Spezza. And, Spezza refused to go to Nashville. ######.

Fisher couldn't sell him on picking up a country singer wife?

ok.... so?

C - Girgensons

A - Reinhart

A - McCabe

More like

C - Orpik

A - Jovanovski

A - Vrbata

But the lineup currently looks something like:

???/Ennis/Stafford

Hodgson/Girgensons/Stewart

Foligno/???/???

???/Flynn/Mitchell

Myers/Weber

???/???

???/???

Enroth/Neuvirth

Now we could obviously see guys like Reinhart, Risto, McCabe, Larsson and Ellis in some of those spots, but boy are there a lot of holes.

More like

C - Orpik

A - Jovanovski

A - Vrbata

But the lineup currently looks something like:

???/Ennis/Stafford

Hodgson/Girgensons/Stewart

Foligno/???/???

???/Flynn/Mitchell

Myers/Weber

???/???

???/???

Enroth/Neuvirth

Now we could obviously see guys like Reinhart, Risto, McCabe, Larsson and Ellis in some of those spots, but boy are there a lot of holes.

We can put Ellis and Pysyk on the Sabres next year.

Even with them the lineup looks like a top two pick in the 2015 Draft

Completely omitted Pysyk by accident. I think he'll become a huge minutes eater.

No problem Tank.

BTW completely off the subject of hockey which LECOM Campus is your girlfriend attending: Erie, Seton Hill or Brandenton? I graduated from Erie in 2005.

BTW completely off the subject of hockey which LECOM Campus is your girlfriend attending: Erie, Seton Hill or Brandenton? I graduated from Erie in 2005.

First, I should ask: how did you know about that? Haha, no offense or anything, it's just been a while since this subject came up on here.

First, I should ask: how did you know about that? Haha, no offense or anything, it's just been a while since this subject came up on here.

You had mentioned it in an earlier thread about two months ago, which was locked before I had a chance to ask this same question. I was writing a letter of recommendation for a very eager pre med student applying to LECOM for August 2015 and I remembered she was starting there soon. If you do not want to share no offense taken. I probably should have DM'd you rather then asking in a public thread

You had mentioned it in an earlier thread about two months ago, which was locked before I had a chance to ask this same question. I was writing a letter of recommendation for a very eager pre med student applying to LECOM for August 2015 and I remembered she was starting there soon. If you do not want to share no offense taken. I probably should have DM'd you rather then asking in a public thread

No, it's fine. She's likely headed to Erie. Not really by choice, but she may have chosen it anyways if it were her choice.

(We can carry on in PMs if you have any other questions/comments)

Edited by Tankalicious

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.