GDT: Buffalo at Calgary 3-18-14 at 9:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

For a "scoring line" guy, I'm thinking maybe he should actually score once in a while... although I guess you could say that about 3/4 of this roster.

Well, who else plays on his "scoring line?"

Just because he can't carry this team by himself, doesn't make him a worthless player.

Through 69 games, the Blackhawks have scored 233 goals and the Sabres have scored 133 goals.

I'm watching this offensive powerhouse, the Panthers. Man two goals in a game, how exciting!

Good. We want the Panthers to pass the Islanders. That was two quick ones by Howden and Pirri.

Edited by qwksndmonster

Through 69 games, the Blackhawks have scored 233 goals and the Sabres have scored 133 goals.

Good. We want the Panthers to pass the Islanders. That was two quick ones by Howden and Pirri.

Howden and Pirri. I liked that Pirri trade. These two kids are going to be good!

Season low 14 shots for buffalo tonight....... Tank on my friends

The shots on goal was very noticeable. However, it is completely understandable when you consider the Sabres can't even complete a simple pass trying to enter center ice from their own zone. The passing is atrocious and is very likely a big reason they get few shots and fewer goals. This is what rock bottom looks like!

On the positive side, rock bottom means the only direction is UP!

In a couple of years, this could be a distant painful memory that will be forgotten.

I'm very curious what the Isalnders do with their pick this year. Either way, the Sabres will get a good player. I think they keep the pick this year if it is top 5. Garth Snow desperately needs something to give the fans besides heartache this season.

The shots on goal was very noticeable. However, it is completely understandable when you consider the Sabres can't even complete a simple pass trying to enter center ice from their own zone. The passing is atrocious and is very likely a big reason they get few shots and fewer goals. This is what rock bottom looks like!

On the positive side, rock bottom means the only direction is UP!

In a couple of years, this could be a distant painful memory that will be forgotten.

I'm very curious what the Isalnders do with their pick this year. Either way, the Sabres will get a good player. I think they keep the pick this year if it is top 5. Garth Snow desperately needs something to give the fans besides heartache this season.

If Garth Snow cared about Isles fans, he'd have resigned years ago.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.