Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

Certainly there are games where more mistakes are made than usual. Yesterday could've been one of those games. But we can't know that without breaking down the film, and no one here has the ability or access to do that. And even if it was one of those games -- BFD. It's not the reason they lost and it's really neither here nor there.

which I clearly stated with the rest of my opinion.

which I clearly stated with the rest of my opinion.

You did -- I just got a bit wound up about this -- sorry. My grumpiness on this was probably the aftereffects of watching the Bills get outclassed while hearing the dude next to me at the game complain about the refs for 3 hours.

Line is rough, but EJ needs to get it out quicker. Especially on a defense like this.

Nathaniel Hackett is the worst coordinator I've ever witnessed. Just brutal play calling.

You mean you're not a fan of the toss on 3rd and 5.

That call sucked.

You mean you're not a fan of the toss on 3rd and 5.

That call sucked.

Pitching it backwards on 3rd and 5 is by far the best play in that situation.

Hackett may suck, but don't you dare ubdersell the likes of Joe Pendry and Alex Van Pelt!

Yea, I should cool off. I'll give Hackett until the end of the year before I throw more calls like that out haha.

THROW!!!!!!!! THROW the ###### football!!!!!

I ###### hate these ###### plays!!!! And then we have to burn another ###### time out!!!

I actually pay money to be put in this state of mind. I think that a therapist could make a mint off of bills fans.

Edited by ubkev