Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

Is anyone else in disbelief on that 3 and 10 completion the texans made with like 3 minutes left that was a few yards short. And both bills defenders didnt bother to touch the texan player, so he just rolled for a first down. I sat their just in utter shock that happened

Edited by Numark

Is anyone else in disbelief on that 3 and 10 completion the texans made with like 3 minutes left that was a few yards short. And both bills defenders didnt bother to touch the texan player, so he just rolled for a first down. I sat their just in utter shock that happened

Yea, Rivers showed absolutely no effort.

ej=slow thinker

Would you say the same if he was white? Just saying...

He sucks, no doubt. I've held out hope but I'm officially off his bandwagon. He's just not good.

For the record, I think his struggles have WAY more to do with his inaccuracies than any brain issues.

It was unbelievably stupid

Yea, Rivers showed absolutely no effort.

It wasn't his effort I am concerned with, rather his awareness.

Throw into double coverage with the game on the line? EJ isn't making reads. None.

I'd have to see a replay, but I thought he was throwing the MW who had a step on the D but SEVERELY under threw him due to pressure at his feet.

Bust!!!

Haha

Should we call a player drafted 1-2 rounds ahead of where he was supposed to be drafted a bust, especially in the middle of the first round? He wasnt supposed to be a top 5 pick.

How there was no PI on the Bill's last offensive play is beyond me. I'm just plain baffled. I thought you couldn't touch a guy after 5 yards (I also thought you couldn't take your helmet off without a penalty as well, but…).

With that said, Ej was awful. Plain and simple. Why he chose that pass instead of the one on one coverage down the sideline is beyond me, BUT, it was a good throw that would have reached its target if that target wasn't tackled before he reached it.

NFL QBs these days not only have to plan for where the DBs are, but also where the bad or non-calls from the officials will come from. Ej so far is really bad at it.

Fred Jackson is a stud, BTW. He's the only Bill I liked today.

How there was no PI on the Bill's last offensive play is beyond me. I'm just plain baffled. I thought you couldn't touch a guy after 5 yards (I also thought you couldn't take your helmet off without a penalty as well, but…).

With that said, Ej was awful. Plain and simple. Why he chose that pass instead of the one on one coverage down the sideline is beyond me, BUT, it was a good throw that would have reached its target if that target wasn't tackled before he reached it.

NFL QBs these days not only have to plan for where the DBs are, but also where the bad or non-calls from the officials will come from. Ej so far is really bad at it.

Fred Jackson is a stud, BTW. He's the only Bill I liked today.

Again with the refs. It's always the refs. If it weren't for those dastardly refs the Bills would be a dynasty.

EJ was only 21 of 44. And, for the second week in a row he couldn't get the ball to the wide receivers. A few of those throws weren't even close. If we have even an average QB we'd be 3-1, maybe even 4-0. I'm normally patient with young players, but I'm not sure Marone can afford to be patient with his job on the line.

EJ was only 21 of 44. And, for the second week in a row he couldn't get the ball to the wide receivers. A few of those throws weren't even close. If we have even an average QB we'd be 3-1, maybe even 4-0. I'm normally patient with young players, but I'm not sure Marone can afford to be patient with his job on the line.

Marone and Whaley are gone after this season

Again with the refs. It's always the refs. If it weren't for those dastardly refs the Bills would be a dynasty.

Did I not say EJ was awful?

It's not that they lost, it's that when it mattered most, they were not given a chance to win,… a chance that I have seen other teams get. And that's with EJ being as bad as he was.

Oh, and show me the last time a player took off his helmet to complain and didn't get a penalty.

This play didn't lose us the game, and I'm done with this sub-par coaching staff and quarterback. I'm also not saying that there is any bias against the bills, or that we get more of these calls against us than going our way. But this particular miss, well, if called in accordance with the rules and the precedence set in the game, it'd be first and ten in/near the redzone with a minute left.

That said, we did not deserve this game.

There is a lot that can be complained about after this game. I'm going to contain it to one play.

1st and 10 at the Buffalo 29 with 1:42 left on the clock. EJ ends up scrambling for a few yards. Watch Robert Woods on the play if you can catch the replay. Woods runs his pattern and pretty much quits on the play. Woods was uncovered and could have easily moved to the wide open middle of the field to give EJ a target. It was as lazy of a play I have ever seen in a NFL game. I liked Robert Woods, going forward I am going to be looking at his effort on plays a little differently.

Edited by DeLuca1967

There is a lot that can be complained about after this game. I'm going to contain it to one play.

1st and 10 at the Buffalo 29 with 1:42 left on the clock. EJ ends up scrambling for a few yards. Watch Robert Wood son the play if you can catch the replay. Woods runs his pattern and pretty much quits on the play. Woods was uncovered and could have easily moved to the wide open middle of the field to give EJ a target. It was as lazy of a play I have ever seen in a NFL game. I liked Robert Woods, going forward I am going to be looking at his effort on plays a little differently.

Manuel would've missed him anyways. :P

If Woods is quitting on plays with the game on the line what does that say about Woods?

Manuel is a different story. The past two games have given a lot of ammo to those that don't believe he can get it done in this league.

I was just joking. But Woods does seem to have an attitude problem. Manuel has been frustrating but you NEED to support your QB.

Edited by Tankalicious

Would you say the same if he was white? Just saying...

He sucks, no doubt. I've held out hope but I'm officially off his bandwagon. He's just not good.

For the record, I think his struggles have WAY more to do with his inaccuracies than any brain issues.

Yes I'd say that if he was slow if he was white.

Edited by 716