GDT: Buffalo at Tampa Bay 3-6-14 at 7:30 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

Loss of St Louis is going to be huge. My buddy who is a huge Rangers fan is happy with St Louis and didn't care about losing Cahallan because he injured alot. Plus he can't believe how much Cahallan wanted a year. He's not worth that kind of money!

#sabresmaypaythatmuchbecausetheyhaveto

I hope it is just a bad sprain for Stewart. He will help the Sabres. The guy sometimes floats through games but TN can motivate. He can give you 15-20 goals, is strong in the corners, will drop the gloves and plays a tough game. He is new to the team and I just don;t get the hate some bring.

Interestingly I'm reading Stewarts ankle is wrapped in ice not his knee. Maybe that's a great sign that it wont be the dreaded torn aclI s expecting to hear.

says twitter

Interestingly I'm reading Stewarts ankle is wrapped in ice not his knee. Maybe that's a great sign that it wont be the dreaded torn aclI s expecting to hear.

says twitter

Ouch. As long as its not a high ankle sprain either. You're better off breaking it.

Jeebuz, are we blaming Enroth for that shortie? It's 50/50 when you give an NHLer a shot from the slot like that. Blame Ennis for the turnover that set that up.

I can't blame Enroth or Ennis, if I blame anyone it's Eleven for posting this (below) with 6 minutes left in the game. :doh:

"Damn, ETHRON deserves this shutout, go get it, boys!"

Edited by kishoph

I can't blame Enroth or Ennis, if I blame anyone it's Eleven for posting this (below) with 6 minutes left in the game. :doh:

"Damn, ETHRON deserves this shutout, go get it, boys!"

I think it was even earlier than that.

It's all part of my plan, you know?

says twitter

Yeah, Paul Hamilton confirmed his ankle is wrapped...so apparently not an ACL/MCL....unless (a) the kid has ######in long ligaments, or (b) our trainers consulted a fake page on Wikipedia for "knee pain first aid" directing them to wrap the ankle.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.