He is upset with being a Blackhawk? That just seems off. If TM isn't interested I'm sure there is a reason, we will have to wait and see.

Maybe they broke promises or whatever. Just because they are good doesn't mean they can't screw him over

It could be as simple as kid has a bit of a swelled head and the Hawks told him there's no way he'll end up playing in the NHL next year.

• 9 months later...

He was just on WGR, I absolutely love this guy and have total faith he will get this team through in flying colors. One thing he mentioned is that some of these players like Hodgson (who are in major slumps) probably won't snap out of it until the team is totally revamped. I know that sounds obvious but I heard it as if nobody is really riding these players too hard because the whole team really just sucks that bad. I think we need to look at players like Hodgson and pretty much ignore them until next year....

• 4 weeks later...

TM is by far my favorite front office personality to ever come through Buffalo. He is on right now and they asked him about his talk with Zadorov. He said "well, we talked for about 10 minutes....actually, I talked for about 10 minutes and he didn't say a word."

Not Punch? :unsure:

TM is by far my favorite front office personality to ever come through Buffalo. He is on right now and they asked him about his talk with Zadorov. He said "well, we talked for about 10 minutes....actually, I talked for about 10 minutes and he didn't say a word."

IIRC he's said that exact line before, and about Zadorov no less

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.